Odd billboard that advertises blinged-out cock rings

[Read the post]

I found their TV commercial!

It only now occurs to me that somewhere out there must be at least one kinky couple who actually integrated that idea into their wedding ceremony.

Does this cock ring make me look fat?

Aren’t they sort of supposed to?

Grad school art project?

“New and used…”

So, I used to be in a very large activity group that was mostly gay men. (Long story, obviously.) At a convention one year, one of my closer friends in the group suggested I wear a leather bracelet with a snap closure he had to the leather event (not my scene, and didn’t know such a thing was going to happen, so I didn’t have anything of my own). Only at the end of the evening, when I returned it, did he tell me what I was actually wearing.

Somehow, we remained friends after that.

problem is: that’s just how clint looks.
there’s really no way to know what’s going on in his head
it’s like the opposite of botox

“Any-cock’ll-do!”

Well, this is exactly the kind of thing I would expect to see in a town called “Twisp.”

(Fine place really. I’ve been there…and I’ve never forgotten the name.)

Curiously it does not list the cost…

It’s the EULA that you have to agree to before you get the cockrings that gets ya the best sex once and a lifetime of trying to recapture it.

While I’m ashamed(?) to say I have no idea what this bracelet was or what the “such a thing” was that happened… I can’t decide if I want to ask or not.

Ken Carson approves of this.

Uh, OK. Not sure where he’s going with that though.

Thanks for clearing that up, Sir or Madam.

“I am everywhere. I am inside each and every single one of you. Just look in and I will be there waving out at ya, naked wearing only a cock ring, heh, heh, heh. Wow, time flies when you’re on the run.” – Hard Harry, Pump Up the Volume

He is mostly into the whole scene than actually wearing the ring.

A long, long time ago, I chanced upon someone else photos (I’m not telling how) that showed a little leather contraption in use, with a snap closure, that, uh, like the Maidenform bra, would lift and separate the ‘two veg’.