Odd Stuff (Part 2)

8 Likes

Wonderful.

These things are usually transported in a big orange/yellow box that looks like a cooler, so people will steal the cooler. Of course the “cooler” is well marked to inform people it is radioactive and not actually a cooler, but if you didn’t want your cooler stolen isn’t that just what you’d write on the side?

10 Likes

Angry William H Macy GIF by Fargo

10 Likes

:astonished:

The game has changed a lot since I was a kid. Yellow cards for simulation, VAR, and now dildos.

14 Likes

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

So…the ref wins?

4 Likes

He’s not the ref, he’s a steward. Part crowd control, part helping people to their seats. And now part kicking dildos into goals. No one ever asked me to do that when I was doing the same job at Carlisle.

14 Likes

That would be an odd interview.

“Your job is to help people find their seats, an odd bit of crowd control here and there. Oh, you may need to kick a dildo into a goal every now and then”

“Can’t I just pick it up?”

“Of course not, this is soccer”

16 Likes

Maybe. It’s stiff competition.

6 Likes

Also, TIL a group of hippos is called a bloat.

12 Likes

In retrospect - pro or con?

5 Likes
1 Like

Living the dream.

21 Likes

Cinnamon rolls and sushi? That’s the tragedy here. How déclassé.

13 Likes

It wouldn’t be high on the list of things I wish were different. Getting rid of the shitty guy who was my boss when I left would be first.

5 Likes

Drinking in public is the only thing I see wrong here, unless she was denying another person the motorized shopping cart who really needed it.

Plus, maybe drunk driving?

4 Likes

Don’t hate…

4 Likes

Maybe not true anyway.

8 Likes

Well, not the image. I do remember the cart incident now I’ve read that article.

Ginger rolls for a palate cleanser would be more proper. /s

5 Likes