Odd Stuff (Part 2)

But we do use imperialism!

4 Likes
21 Likes

Where we’re going, Marty, we won’t need god.

7 Likes

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

8 Likes

Call it what you want, it’s still shit.

4 Likes

Actually…wait a second…this might be a shoop. I can tell from the pixels and I just read an interesting article about why Heinz always has that “57 varieties” slogan on their labels…

Do they only do that with ketchup?

ETA: Nope! Looks like it is not on their regular mayo jar. So back to :face_vomiting:

4 Likes
2 Likes

“In a proxy marriage, a representative - known as a proxy - stands in place of either of the participants. In a double-proxy marriage, the participants are both absent from the marriage ceremony, and each is represented by a proxy.

It may be a term that some people aren’t familiar with for one simple reason: Montana is the only state where double-proxy marriages are legal. In order to qualify, you must either be a Montana resident, or an active-duty military member.“

4 Likes

Shouldn’t use heat packs to thaw out frozen body parts. Thats why it hurt so bad.

Also, never heard of a third sock?

6 Likes

I don’t care if he’s handsome or handy, I just hope they find him. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

It’s a shoop, but the thing it’s based on isn’t any better.

8 Likes

Saturday Night Live Ugh GIF by HULU

5 Likes

Well, dang.
Maybe this is too… those doll eyes look awful.

11 Likes

Like crusted, ancient orbs of mayonnaise…

4 Likes

Come on now, that’s not what you dudes use that third sock for.

10 Likes

That one-off joke about recorders in schools in the John Oliver CRT post got me to wondering…

Some other fun with recorders…

I can’t link the Brightcove video of the concerto at the bottom of the article, but it’s pretty interesting to me.

6 Likes
2 Likes

The “Catholic Baptism” story is locked, but there’s new developments. The scandal spreads:

5 Likes

We also have Follow-up thread for new developments on older subjects
I wonder what the ultimate percentage of unbaptized but thinking they are baptized Catholics will be?

5 Likes

3 Likes