Odd Stuff (Part 2)

12 Likes

Dangerous flying car drone zoomed into UK’s Gatwick Airport airspace after killswitch failed

(Not a flying car but a big drone that looks like one. Still, 95 kg dropping from 2 km could well result in a very bad day indeed.)

6 Likes

And here I thought I was absolutely shite at soldering.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Guernica Gone

11 Likes

Maybe they’ll use this as an opportunity to showcase the work of other artists. I’m sure there are many works on the same theme that could be displayed there. They could set up a rotation, rather than rely on one.

11 Likes

I am… not sure what I think about this?

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

8 Likes

Ever felt that a few big tech companies are following you around the internet? That’s because … they are

14 Likes

1 Like

Molebear. Avoid.

FINALLY something odd from my local NextDoor!

The commenters politely point out that these are likely sandhill cranes that winter in the area.

9 Likes

Choose your fighter! March Mammal Madness pits poor, innocent critters against each other in mortal combat

Ever idly wonder if a marmot could bring down an ant-eater? Would a fox be foxed by a badger? Could a badger out-badger a fox?
If these are among the questions keeping you awake at night, then March Mammal Madness is for you.
[…]

4 Likes

Less with the DWEM, perhaps.

1 Like

At first I saw them backwards, with that neck as a tail, and thought wow, that is a weird ass creature!

6 Likes

27 Likes

Ted Danson Yes GIF by The Good Place

7 Likes

:joy:
Do the honey badger!

7 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Animated GIF

14 Likes