Odd Stuff (Part 3)

with introduction from Jeff Bezos

Confused Excuse Me GIF by GIPHY News

14 Likes

Trying to squeeze a bozo through the eye of the needle?

13 Likes

Ya gotta admit, it’s a weird flex. Even for him.

12 Likes

Billionaires truly believe that being rich makes them experts at all things all the time. They truly embrace the idea that they are the ubermensch and as such, qualified to pontificate on all matters.

14 Likes

seeing this i thought of this podcast from On Point with Meghna Chakrabarti interviewing author Carolyn Chen about her book Work, Pray, Code regarding what happens when we “worship” work. a lot of quotes from the Zuck that were eerily pseudo-religious. kind of frightening (to me) that people like Zuck and Bezos fancy themselves as guru-like or even messianic. a lot to unpack from that interview and i will have to find a copy of the book… just not on amazon, maybe?!

the story can be found as a rebroadcast from 20 September, if you are interested, scroll down to it.

8 Likes

Florida man has a similar idea

9 Likes

he seems nice… :roll_eyes:
also, rattle can spray painted trucks are sooo macho sexy.

6 Likes

More cool AF than odd.

3 Likes

My Gainesville boss at a window repair shop had us paint his Chevy flatbed with a roller and latex house paint. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes
3 Likes

They should have known Pay n’ Spray doesn’t work outside of the GTA universe.

5 Likes

Some of the replies are excellent, too…

13 Likes

I’m 100% sure the spaniards didn’t know what that word meant in english slang

10 Likes

I like him. He’s kind of like Gritty’s simple cousin from Spain. He knows how to ride the bus, but you wouldn’t want him doing the bookkeeping for your business. /s

6 Likes
19 Likes

TIL

will grace GIF

4 Likes

oh, dear! i remember that awful movie! can’t believe that there are still some of thos pants out in the wild.
funny.

8 Likes
3 Likes

images

2 Likes

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

2 Likes