Odd Stuff (Part 3)

4 Likes

First steps into the world of thought leadership: What could go wrong?

LinkedIn should consider swapping its Accept / Reject Connection Request options for a simple Yeah Whatever button.

BOFH: HR’s gold mine gambit – they get the gold and we get the shaft

“Perhaps we could ask some questions that would be directly related to the role?” one of the HR blokes suggests.

“Sure, sure,” I say. “If you woke up in a shallow grave in a forestry setting with a lump on your head, would you tell anyone? Asking for a friend.”

3 Likes
10 Likes
2 Likes

football video GIF

3 Likes
9 Likes

16 Likes
11 Likes

Not going to happen. The Tories would still win with Megatron as leader, and nobody would notice anything different.

10 Likes
14 Likes

This is from 2016, so I wonder how many more he had prior to his death?

6 Likes

Oddly I smell his cologne even now.

5 Likes

Let me start off saying… who the fuck thought this was a smart idea? The people who thought this was a great idea for either party needs to be fired.

3 Likes

Mens and Womens restroom signage at the Charles Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa, California

10 Likes

LOL, a real life Fred Cassidy, In Roger Zelazny’s Doorways in the Sand, Cassidy had a frozen Uncle’s trust fund to pay all expenses until he graduates from college. Cassidy has a 13 year undergrad career, switching majors to avoid graduation and to avoid growing up.

1 Like

@gracchus Re: “Matryoshka”, the rotund Russian General is going to need a bigger gimp suit.

These were at the Hollywood Erotic Museum but Yelp says it’s closed now.

Sculptures by:

2 Likes

Cleanup from the Great Lego Spill continues.

Other items swept to sea included 10,000 disposable lighters, superglue,

index

8 Likes
16 Likes

The WSJ is a rag.

12 Likes

Lordy yes.
I just found the constellation of their bs articles sadly funny.

And happy cake day!

7 Likes