Odd Stuff (Part 5)

You’ll need a security chain for that when you park it.

9 Likes

Yeah, and it really does need a set of Daft Punk lighting.

7 Likes

Many believe that the giant braid crowns, hot pink lipstick, and 80s crinkle curls are simply evidence that McCain’s hair and makeup team must “hate her.”

12 Likes

7 Likes
9 Likes

Trying to figure out if they should join in the orcas’ anti-yacht campaign maybe?

16 Likes

Or hanging up in case the orcas attack them next?

They’ve already attacked blue whales. In a gruesome fashion.

13 Likes

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

Sometimes, you got to remember that orcas are the assholes of the sea…

11 Likes

i know that orca will attack and eat grey whale calves, especially in the Humbolt canyon off the coast of California. they will dive waaaay down deep and come up under the greys with such speed and force, they can successfully take down a young calf that is almost twice the size of an orca. i’ve not seen anything specific regarding blues, but that would be something!
i have seen anecdotes from humpback researchers siting orcas protecting humpie calves, along with the mother, from sharks.
the orca - humpie coalition seems a possibility.
look out yachtsmen!

10 Likes

Full grown blue whales. Gang up on them. Some go inside their mouths to eat the tongue.

Edit;

11 Likes

whoa! that is gruesome! i always knew they were capable killers, but these overgrown dolphins are especially nasty when they wanna be!
as i’ve said before, dolphins are jerks! and add to that what @Mindysan33 said, above “orcas are asholes”… well, there ya have it.

eta: from that first article:

• “This is the biggest predation event on this planet,” a marine scientist said.
11 Likes

15 Likes

Smells for games has a solid pong.

10 Likes

“Pay attention to meeeeeee!”

3 Likes
7 Likes

Odd, and Doctor Who related:

8 Likes

16 Likes

Just put this comment on the wrong reply to you…

I made two doctor who scarves back when I was still knitting somewhat regularly… my better half’s was closer to show accurate and mine was shorter and not as wide as his (and mine did not have fringe, while his did). Of course, we rarely need to use them, since it doesn’t get that cold in GA, but now and again, they get used.

9 Likes

I await kit fisto’s cameo in the next star wars show and subsequent origin story movie.

5 Likes
9 Likes