Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Maybe someday it will be able to heal, and play well with others again.

9 Likes

Wow, just noticed it does appear to be the same car.

8 Likes

I read that a couple of years ago during my historical genre novels phase. Really interesting as I only knew him as the father of a president of Ireland and executed (just flat out fucking murdered really) by the pro-treaty government during the civil war. In my mind he always appears with Roger Casement (executed by the English, though in this case he was flat out guilty of treason, god bless him) who had a similarly florid career in English imperialism before becoming implacably republican in reaction to what he saw as an agent of the crown abroad.

1 Like

A fundamental improvement!

4 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

Really hope it isn’t a symptom of CTE.

6 Likes

I’ve tried it at other places to get free burgers, but they just keep telling me, “Sir, you’ve been banned from our restaurant and we will call the police if you don’t leave.” For some reason. Probably because I don’t have the Rock’s charming AF smile.

7 Likes

Is it that time of year again?

And the ‘traces of unusual metals on the tie’ clue is so 2022 anyway…

3 Likes

Australia. Why am I not surprised.

4 Likes

I can relate…

Andrea Kowch

(USian, 1986- )
“An Invitation,” 2013
Acrylic on canvas
60 x 48 in

6 Likes
10 Likes

I guess he doesn’t mind mouse droppings all over everything.

4 Likes

She’s a very tidy mouse.

12 Likes
3 Likes

from

3 Likes

Dayglow flying squirrels!

But why? There are theories, some involving dayglow owls, but I really wonder at there being enough UV at night for any of them to work, and even the Moon doesn’t reflect much UV.

Maybe they just lair up in a tree hole, hit some squirrel bongs, and bask in the mood?

9 Likes