Odd Stuff (Part 5)

That’s a promotional song for the Helsinki Regional Transport Authority. That is the official art for it…

2 Likes
20 Likes

CCFUQATZTFLZBEEI7YGHJNCSSA
Shanghai Museum welcomes feline visitors to peruse Egyptian cat imagery at ‘Meow Night’

12 Likes

The Child D GIF by Disney+

8 Likes

OMG OMG! Opens desk drawer, removes jar of Espresso decaf instant (the decaf lettering is really hard to see), and safely disposes of it.

Thanks! That stuff almost got packed!

10 Likes

Still amazed at the one article that talked about possible coffee substitutes and didn’t seem to care at all that none of them had caffeine, as if the fact that the drink has an addictive stimulant has nothing to do with why people like it.

16 Likes

futurama coffee caffein twitch

8 Likes

:thinking:

[ETA]

There is a whole bunch of them…

6 Likes

Look at this weird-happenstance…

:grin:

8 Likes

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

6 Likes

Note the hat on the image on the right and then look at the edge of the image on the left…

6 Likes

Oh, i did notice that! :grin: Thought it was too subtle and kept looking for something else…

6 Likes

Sorry! I’ll work to be more subtle next time! :grin:

Ana De Armas Actors GIF by PBS SoCal

4 Likes

Still not getting it?

4 Likes

Maybe easier to see this way?

Screenshot_20240901_213841_Firefox

The image on the left happens to match his hat.

8 Likes

Ooohhh! Thank you!

6 Likes

Why are there only a handful of interactive tiger exhibits in the world?

7 Likes

I dunno, man. You’d need a pretty big jar and a lot of vinegar. These weren’t cornichons. They were big ol’ knobbly things like you might see on the more eye-watering bits of onlyfans. Believe me, the world is a safer place now they’re just a memory…

4 Likes

Not enough hand waving by puppet #2, I feel…

3 Likes

It’s not just all about 11’ 8”

17 Likes