write what you know" :thinking:

2 Likes

17 Likes

Huh Kitty Sticker - Huh Kitty The fabulous four - Discover & Share GIFs

10 Likes

Judge Thats Disgusting GIF by Hot Bench

11 Likes
4 Likes

These people need to go take riding lessons.

7 Likes

Team event:

12 Likes

Which are expensive and require the ability to get to the barn. This is a fun activity that has very low entry requirements.

3 Likes

A few years ago I saw a report on Brazilian TV about equestrian culture in Germany. I was surprised how people like horses there, especially girls. They visited this trade show and it seemed to me there were a lot of poeple enjoying the animals and all the stuff related to horses. You are right. Maybe the entry level is the hobby horse ridding.

[Equitana - Wikipedia]

2 Likes

Equitana USA was held in Louisville, Kentucky for several years, and mom and I attended a few times. Tons of vendors, lots of classes, lots of riding/breed demonstrations. It was so cool.

4 Likes

8 Likes

don’t forget the Bowling Green massacre

6 Likes

Not sure where to put this.

“Just plain assholes” thread didn’t seem appropriate.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Germany has a long tradition of equestrian excellence, and absolutely dominates in the sport. The top ranked riders are all German, and they walked (trotted?) away with the majority of the equestrian Olympic medals. It’s my understanding that their training methods are pretty hardcore, and many top riders from around the world go there to train.

5 Likes

Just look at it. As in, don’t eat it! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

always open to new ideas for using excess bananas

but we have cats, not pitties.

5 Likes

steak

9 Likes

that had better be banana ketchup!
(i suppose, it is ketchup on bananas, so could be literally “banana ketchup”?)

5 Likes