Odd Stuff (Part 5)

15 Likes

Posted in full awareness that the topic can be a touchy one, given :us: and :it: sensitivity to the bold :canada: approach to the dish in question.

Move over Naples, Chicago, New York… (move over lasagna), it’s time for a 5 pound Regina pizza.

Seems a “base-ist” in that part of the world doesn’t play music. :thinking:

Much needed fuel for those frosty prairie winters, eh.

8 Likes

As someone who’s spent over 40 years in Saskatchewan, I can confirm that Regina style pizza is really freaking good. If you get the chance, definitely give it a try!

9 Likes

This can’t possibly be a good idea.

4 Likes

Maybe less harmful to the public than his political funding. But it will absolutely destroy a lot people

5 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

8078405074_559b2ba70f_w

9 Likes

Worn by steroid-using sportsballers and ath-a-letes everywhere!

I’m not posting Izzard’s Stoned Olympics again - not 3x in less than two weeks.

9 Likes
7 Likes

Electric shock guarantees you’ll never miss an alarm again

Make no mistake, Shock Clock is no ordinary alarm clock.

It can deliver an electric shock that has proven to wake up even the heaviest sleepers, allowing you to sleep soundly without having to stress if you will be late in the morning.

Other alarms are built to remind you to wake up - we’ve designed Shock Clock to train you to wake up.The vibrate > beep > zap sequence teaches your brain when it’s time to wake up: your brain KNOWS a zap is coming, so you wake up – alert and energized.

3 Likes

Sounds like his modeling agency or casting couch.

5 Likes

Oil paintings by Alex Jones:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KnowledgeFight/s/EGLNnejGkK

https://www.reddit.com/r/KnowledgeFight/s/8u6EYsmDrO

Great for bird cages.

1 Like

skybunnytease

-40℉ = -40℃ and to paraphrase a wise man, “We all know what that F and C stand for when it’s that cold.”

Brief Tangent:
Oh, and you’d have to pay me a lot more than a month’s worth of groceries to look at alex fucking jones’ oil “paintings.”

5 Likes

Elmo: “How is everyone doing?”

Larry David:

tendie-defender

6 Likes

This was such a surreal thing to wake up to. Love it the way it made the world momentarily beautiful before fading back into a grey, foggy nothing.

7 Likes
6 Likes