Odd Stuff (Part 5)

people pretend not to see him

… kind of like how people pretend not to recognize Clark Kent from his other job :disguised_face:

6 Likes

Entertaining every silly whim of a person, whether they have superpowers or not, is a bad road to go down.

5 Likes

Geeze, that’s like letting your 4 year old niece win a game of checkers. That’s pretty lame Bat “Man”.

2 Likes

20 Likes

To be fair, the administrative skills of human rulers have been pretty hit or miss.

13 Likes

After extensive computer simulation, I’ve determined that they all died from nuclear war, so yeah, their administrative skills sucked.

18 Likes

Native to where? Of course dialects are dying.

Meist o yks ja toinem bääss - taikk joutun - ai joukkon guulema jossan galaaseis ja tias misā kokkouksis eringaltassi puhei ja litanjam bitto mist kullostengi. Semnengi o vákisin dullf framill, ett ko suamlainem bääse estraadill ja jongum böntön daap paohama, nin gyll hän sitt kans siäll mialellas o.

Suamlaisell o niim bali fiini ja tärkkja asja, etei puales tiimas kerkk pali muut ko alkku. Ja kon dervtulluks toevoteta, ni ei stääkä saa all neljänesiima sanotuks. Josei kattokast seoram buhejohtaja taikk juhlapuhembitäjä muistakkan gaikki tähdelissi asjoi. Kyll se vanh totus senda vial pitā tråkkis, ett paras puhe syndy naist kolmest paragraafist:

Siin o erinomane alk, vial pare lopp, ja nämäk kaks mahdolisima liki toinen doissias.

3 Likes

13 Likes

We really need a “Dad Jokes” thread.

13 Likes
6 Likes

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

12 Likes

11 Likes

snl season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

That’s not a faja.

That’s a faja.

5 Likes

Useful zipper…

5 Likes

Had to wear one for a little while after a surgery.

It was safest just to take it off. Though that’s only practical at home.

4 Likes

Does fascism really refer to political leagues being like a bundle or sheaf? I mean, I’m sure that’s among the meanings of fascio, and Latin fascis could mean bundles in general. But in particular it was used for the sticks and axe a consul carried, which represented their authority to give out corporal punishment. That fits fascists a lot better and their symbols still have the axe in them.

The Lincoln memorial recognizes Lincoln’s love of Fajitas. Interpretations vary though.

10 Likes

Guess I’ll order the Carne Asada instead.

5 Likes