Of course Mel Gibson would dramatically salute Donald Trump

Originally published at: Of course Mel Gibson would dramatically salute Donald Trump | Boing Boing

7 Likes

FUCK that guy!

I feel slightly better.

17 Likes

He’s like the Rudy Giuliani of film directors.

15 Likes

Still - you have to respect Cadet Gibson’s service in the US Armed Services. Born in Peekskill, NY. He earned the ability to salute another Cadet.

“ The move to his grandmother’s native Australia was for economic reasons, and his father’s expectation that the Australian Defence Forces would reject his eldest son for the draft during the Vietnam War.

Also:

“his paternal grandfather, John Hutton Gibson, was a millionaire tobacco businessman from the American South”

Apple - tree.

37 Likes

Nailed it.

MV5BYjk1MTUwNDEtYzY2ZS00Y2FhLWE5NWQtZTM0MjMyYjI0NjlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@.V1

21 Likes

F*ck Mel Gibson and the horse he Road Warrior-ed in on.

12 Likes

Gibson doesn’t deserve to be fucked. May he remain unfucked

17 Likes

The latter happens a lot more often than people realize.

12 Likes

15 Likes

Ugh. We had to dissect that film in script writing class, because it was the hot film at the time.

What gets me is…being such a skilled actor, you’d think he could pretend to not be an asshole.

he still asshole sacha baron cohen GIF

25 Likes

I see a dude with a beard. Could be Mel. Is there some other evidence that it is him? Is that near where he was seen sitting at the UFC event?

1 Like

According to IMDB, Mel Gibson has appeared in 7 movies since 2016, has another 3 movies coming out this year, 3 in post-production, 3 filming and 1 in pre-production.

I say: No reconciliation! No more Mel Gibson movies!

8 Likes

I see a dude with a Civil War era beard.

10 Likes

Facial recognition.

I took one look & said - Yep - that’s Mel.

15 Likes

Like a gerbil walking upright.

4 Likes

honestly, i do love that beard. but mel gibson can fuck off.

7 Likes

But doesn’t the beard on the dude in the picture look round rather than pointy?

I mean Mel Gibson can fuck off and the dude in the picture can fuck off. I’m just not sure if it is two separate dudes that can fuck off or just one.

4 Likes

Sorry, that’s not in his contract, evidence bares this out.

9 Likes

QuickVibrantBichonfrise-size_restricted

15 Likes
18 Likes