Offal meat spill shuts down Australian highway

Originally published at: Offal meat spill shuts down Australian highway | Boing Boing

7 Likes

What an offal disaster.

[I’ll show myself out]

18 Likes

This day shall be remembered with great reverence by the Australian White Ibis (also known as the Bin Chicken).

17 Likes

After the business with the crows and the lasers:

Crow’s Journal. January 14th, 2022.

The streets are extended gutters, and the gutters are full of blood, and when the drains finally scab over all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their animal waste and offal will foam up about their waists and all the highway workers and politicians will look up and shout “Save us!” and I’ll whisper “No.”

9 Likes

You mean basically like this?

17 Likes

I can hardly stomach such a joke.

7 Likes

4 Likes
10 Likes

Literally sounds awful to me.

1 Like

That’s offal.

2 Likes

As I understand it Australia does not have a vulture population.

2 Likes

This makes me wish to vent my spleen, yet I lack the intestinal fortitude to do so.

4 Likes

Ugh. Now I’m reminded of all those mornings being bused to elementary school, and the route always took us within a few hundred feet of the local meat packing and rendering plant.

fart smell stinks GIF

9 Likes

Well, I suppose that’s one way to spill your guts.

7 Likes

Clean up on aisle 3.

3 Likes

A criminal squander how none of the headlines mentioned truck spilling its guts.

3 Likes

Would it be good or bad if they tried to clean that mess up with flame throwers? :thinking:

1 Like

Throw some peppers and spices on there first, and hand out tortillas to the crowd.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Get some oats and make the world’s largest haggis.

6 Likes