Official: You can kick their balls, but don't touch them

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/18/official-you-can-kick-their-b.html

6 Likes

Only from the headline, I assumed this was finally going to be some frank clarity on America’s until-now unofficial social/media policy of “violence ok, sex not okay” …

11 Likes

Naturally…

8 Likes

Further proof that no matter how old we are, or how educated, deep down we are all mentally 13 years old.

17 Likes

Where’s the 10 minute rant about the evils of black soled shoes?

As long as the balls are kept clean and sanitary.

8 Likes

You can’t touch your friends, but you can touch your balls, and you certainly cannot not touch your friend’s balls.

A little play on the friend’s noses joke…

7 Likes

What about tripping balls? Every day seems hallucinatory.

7 Likes

A word to the wise if I’ve ever heard one.

1 Like

Also in bars!

1 Like

5 Likes

So wait, is she saying it’s okay to play with your family members’ balls? 'Cause that seems wrong to me.

6 Likes

obligatory:

5 Likes

Speak for yourself.

I’m 11.

4 Likes

There are definitely friends whose balls you can touch.

The secret is knowing which class a particular friend falls in to…

Also, I’m going to take her advice as a “social distancing while shopping” rule. If you’re close enough for me to kick you in the balls, it’s permitted.

2 Likes

I’m so happy that she was willing to see the levity in what she was saying. It’s an inherently surreal topic to be making a public announcement about and the layer of sexual innuendo just made it that much better.

2 Likes

Sharpie and balls in the same sentence

Ow! snigger heh heh

1 Like

I think she should stress that you should only mark someone’s balls with the explicit consent of the balls’ owner.

1 Like

Indeed:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.