Oh, look, Tom Cruise keeps doing mind-boggling stunt work

Originally published at: Oh, look, Tom Cruise keeps doing mind-boggling stunt work | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I just had to check he was still alive.
That’s UK slang for suicide.
Glad he’s fine.

12 Likes

Well, it could be argued that needlessly doing risky stunts at such an advanced age is the ‘slower route’ to the same conclusion…

14 Likes

he looks like a 60 year old with a 20 year olds hair cut, but i guess if hes jumping out of planes and off hills, then he prob still thinks like he is in his 20s, but i am guessing he prob has better drs than the rest of us, and see his weather hes sick or not…

3 Likes

As an operating Thetan/megamind whatever he can do this because he doesn’t need the parachute. That’s just for show.

12 Likes

Got sweaty palms just watching that. Good for him if this is what makes him happy, but I’m in right now on the pool that says this is how Tom Cruise will one day die. Doing a crazy stunt that goes wrong.

7 Likes

The amount of resources consumed in putting together just that one stunt is insane; no wonder Hollywood Blockbusters cost so much. I’m looking forward to these last two films in the franchise.

3 Likes

Whatever else about the guy, he’s pretty incredible with that stuff. I love the original series as a kid. The movies have been really fun as well.

3 Likes

Slower until it is not, then it is very rapid.

7 Likes

I got chills when the guy on the ground commented that all three 'chutes had opened.

3 Likes

Oh, one day I fully expect to read or hear that he died while filming a movie.

5 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I guess he’ll have died doing what he loves… I suppose you can’t ask for a better death than that…

3 Likes

Kinda sucks for everyone who doesn’t die, though.

5 Likes

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

3 Likes

If he dies during one of these stunts, he will just be reincarnated as the new head of that Science religion thing.

1 Like

Welcome to BB, you seem so pleasant!

1 Like

comedy central GIF

1 Like

It’s cool that he does his own stunts and all, but I wish he would play take more roles like in Magnolia.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.