Oh My, Roger! Trump crony Roger Stone served Jan .6 lawsuit while live on air

Originally published at: Oh My, Roger! Trump crony Roger Stone served Jan .6 lawsuit while live on air | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Processing: 7ABF16BD-0DC3-466E-A82E-F20E37511FE4.webp…
tenor

27 Likes

Roger Stone has always struck me as a third-tier, inept Batman villain. Stories like this only further cement that thought in my brain.

28 Likes

What a surprise – a lying liar is lying

13 Likes

Where’s the video?

7 Likes

Roger Stone is on the top of my lists to be prosecuted & sent to prison. That’ll be a good day.

16 Likes

Keep hammering this gleeful slimeball. He’s been more lucky than smart, and eventually he’s going to slip up.

14 Likes

I hear it was during a radio interview. If he was busy showing off his Nixon tattoo, then perhaps it was all for the best.

8 Likes

Why does he need money? Doesn’t he get residuals from his Bond films?

What’s that? (whisper whisper) He just looks like a Bond villain? (whisper whisper) Not in the Bond films?

Oh, ok, I retract my question.

18 Likes

I would pay money to see him get what he deserves.

He has the most punchable face I’ve ever seen. Even more than Pharma Bro. Maybe even more than Cheetolini… naah, equal with Cheetolini.

4 Likes

Roger Stone lied?

No, not him, never him! Impossible.

/s

4 Likes

Tastes like crime.

10 Likes

Disgusted No Thank You GIF by Shark Week

25 Likes

A lawsuit filed by seven Capitol Police Officers who were attacked during the insurrection.

Just the latest in a series of events surrounding January 6 that is sure to send the “Blue Lives Matter” crowd scattering like cockroaches.

12 Likes

Please use spoiler tags if you’re going to post pics of analingus!

14 Likes

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

11 Likes

May you live out your remaining days in court. And/or prison.

8 Likes

gross jeff goldblum GIF

7 Likes

Stone MAY have been able to play a villain in “Never Say Never Again”, but certainly not up to par for a true franchise effort.

I dunno. He was pretty successful in sabotaging the vote recount in Florida in 2000.

Never underestimate these dirty slimeballs.

6 Likes