On day before election, Roger Stone said on video, "F*ck the voting, let’s get right to the violence. Shoot to kill."

Originally published at: On day before election, Roger Stone said on video, "F*ck the voting, let's get right to the violence. Shoot to kill." | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

37 Likes

Let CNN or anyone else produce any proof that I knew in advance about, participated in or condoned any illegal act on January 6 or any other day.

Somewhere, someone in the DOJ is thinking “challenge accepted, game on.”

37 Likes

On A day before the election, not the day before apparently.

12 Likes

Dare I ask why they didn’t bring this to the January 6 Committee instead of CNN?

27 Likes

Fascism is a hell of a drug.

17 Likes

I really hope that is not just wishful thinking.

Bait-ish headline is as bait-ish headline does blog post text doesn’t

8 Likes

“Let CNN or anyone else produce any proof that I knew in advance about, participated in or condoned any illegal act on January 6 or any other day.”

Does this asshole forget he was pardoned by POTUS ? He was charged, tried, convicted & sentenced.

19 Likes

Big talk when you strut around with armed goons, Rog.

14 Likes

After getting away with crimes for decades, these scumbags always think they’re invincible. They forget that one stupid slip is all it takes to get busted. Let’s hope this is his decisive own goal.

22 Likes

Hmmm… who seems credible about making false statements?

“On January 25, 2019, Stone was arrested at his Fort Lauderdale, Florida, home in connection with Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation and charged in an indictment with witness tampering, obstructing an official proceeding, and five counts of making false statements.[31][32] In November 2019, a jury convicted him on all seven felony counts.“

Edit:

Stone wasn’t pardoned. He only had his sentence commuted. So he’s still a convicted felon. He probably can’t vote and can’t own guns. He won’t be doing any shooting here.

24 Likes

In Florida he can vote. It’s all the poor (brown) folk who still owe the State for room and board [1] while incarcerated who can’t.

[1] And other post hoc excuses.

10 Likes

Good for the policy, if not the implementation. Still glad he can’t own a gun!

11 Likes

18 Likes

‘Let CNN or anyone else produce any proof that I knew in advance about, participated in or condoned any illegal act on January 6 or any other day.’

Any updates on the messages found Alex Jones’s phone between him and Stone?

14 Likes

Ok, then sue them for defamation.

Of course, in court it wouldn’t hold up as slander because it’s exactly the kind of thing he is well-known for saying (so why bother to deep fake it in the first place.)

9 Likes

He is a villain from a comic book. An incredibly stupid one but one none the less.

13 Likes

14 Likes

My search for “Roger Stone microcephaly” didn’t produce any useful results, but boy does that first photo make me wonder.

7 Likes

8 Likes