Ohio will be eliminated

Good thinking, but is Ohio the best state to Target?

2 Likes

Yeah, pick one nobody will notice, like Nebraska

3 Likes

I have a very good friend from Mentor.

She agrees with you.

4 Likes

Same, and I’ve been there once to visit. I agree as well.

If I had to pick one town at random to eliminate to save the entire state, it would probably be either Chillicothe or Bellefontaine.

I’d give Bellefontaine a fighting chance. If anyone out there knows how to pronounce Bellefontaine without Googling it first, I’ll let Bellefontaine live.

3 Likes

There’s no such place.

3 Likes

I will nominate Zanesville and/or Pataskala.

Akron is disposable, too, really.

3 Likes

They had been warned!

1 Like

Actually, it’s “slash Ohio will be eliminated.”

So, y’know, no more writing that smutty Internet erotica pairing off Ohio and Indiana…

5 Likes

Rare footage of Wyoming taking off into space with Blish Graviton Polarity generators. Or, as the case may be, Colorado.

Oh noes, Wyoming and Colorado have collided in mid-air!

3 Likes

It’s actually Michigan / Ohio. It ostensibly refers to the bus service at the corner of Michigan and Ohio near Navy Pier, but come on, do you really think such a fiery hatred between those two states won’t erupt into similarly fiery lovemaking?

2 Likes

There is a peculiar symmetry to the party trying to stop the melt of ice caps gaining a majority because of it.

1 Like

There’s bad old blood there.

And Indiana is just sitting there, hanging on to Michigan City, hoping no one will notice.

5 Likes

I could pronounce it, but I’m fine with sacrificing it because they insist on saying it in such a ridiculous manner. Hatred for Bellefontaine’s name comes up surprisingly often in my life.

3 Likes

On June 20 2017 the Chicago Transit Authority scheduling mainframe became self aware. It’s first goal was to eliminate Ohio

4 Likes

/Carthagohio delenda est!

4 Likes

The old joke goes;

When both were territories, Michigan and Ohio fought a war over Toledo. Obviously, Michigan won.

6 Likes

“There’s no point in acting surprised about it, Ohio. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department, so you’ve had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it’s far too late to start making a fuss about it now."

8 Likes

Most people I know want to get rid of Texas, Florida and Arizona. Arizona and Texas should be given back to Mexico. Florida should be given back to any remaining indigenous peoples.

The Snowbird People?

1 Like

Because soon, Florida will be underwater? Nice backhanded gift, dude.

4 Likes