Old lady calls cops on hispanic mom because her "baby is in pain"

Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

9 Likes

You hear me, Euan. It’s the racist ignorance that started the racist conflict that I can’t get past.

I feel like I should have a wallet card to give to people insisting I put sunscreen on my daughter, who is congenitally unable to get a sunburn at our latitude, but at greater risk for Vitamin D deficiency.

9 Likes

For about a year and a half after I had my daughter, I was living with my mom in her condo. One of her neighbors asked my mom on a date. She declined.

Shortly after that, he told me that he was watching my kid for bruises, and that he was planning to report me to CPS because she cried “all the time.” My kid was actually an exceptionally calm baby who rarely cried and slept through the night by 7 months. Even the neighbor across from us thought the guy was referring to her three kids, who were always crying.

20 Likes

Soon to be taken down because they didn’t license the Cardi B playing in the background.

1 Like

!!! I wish I could give this 20 likes !!!

2 Likes

Senator Connie has no use for facts or reality

3 Likes

If Car Seat Connie was concerned about sun falling on the child, she should have stood between the sun & the kid while gurgling “Wot a purdy ba-bee.”

3 Likes

Mysterious jump at around 3:42

I wonder what got clipped out there…:thinking:

Really? I think I’d lose my mind if someone tried to interfere with my kids. That sucks, sorry.

6 Likes

I think what got clipped at 3:47 is the mom with Carseat Connie’s car door.

1 Like

No - the door is clearly closed at that point. ( I had 3:47 but it’s actually between 3:42 and 3:44)

What’s missing? Uh…the bably of “probably.”

1 Like

Looks like a glitchy hiccup on the cameraphone’s part.

2 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

8 Likes

I’d really like to see some consequences for racists who call in false reports to the police. “You threatened me” is not supported by the video, and neither is “the baby is in distress.”

Sweet FSM, I do hope this nasty busybody doesn’t have any grandbabies.

19 Likes

Positive action. While racist sexist asshole is on the phone with 911. Call 911 and report said asshole for disturbing the peace and filing a false police report.

3 Likes

Wow. That video has my heart thumping like nothing else. I can’t imagine what it must have felt like for this woman in real life. I feel like it must have taken amazing self-control for her not to try and slap that woman.

2 Likes

No reason to call anyone if children are not in danger. Sitting in a car at 10 years old is not danger.

8 Likes

I’d noticed that and thought about it a bit, but it could only be a fraction of a second because the camera is panning on a clear path and it only jumps along it very slightly. So I’m certain all that’s lost is “bly”, as in the last syllable of the word “probably”

4 Likes

I notice Car Seat Connie’s license plate shows up at 4:19. Good work.

1 Like