ONCE AGAIN: Trump glitches out, the NY Times pushes a "Biden is old" story

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/04/once-again-trump-glitches-out-the-ny-times-pushes-a-biden-is-old-story.html

8 Likes

Why do the 1% hate Biden so? /r

14 Likes

It’s a mystery.

18 Likes

They want a dead emperor on his golden throne. Who knew that they were WH40k fans?

10 Likes

I think the first comment on any Trump story should be “Don’t you think he looks tired?”

[I wish there was a GIF of the key frame of that scene, those six little words that brought down a (fictional) Prime Minister, but I haven’t been able to find the right keywords to find it in a search.]

13 Likes

Is this an AI generated picture? The door opens into a curved wall, which appears to give you less than a foot to the end of the bowl.

Enough money for a gold toilet, but not enough for a proper water closet.

3 Likes
12 Likes

This one from the NYT based on the same garbage poll is also a doozy. The Grey Lady finds it easier and more expedient to push its horse-race narrative with a bad poll than it does educating readers as to the relationship between the executive branch and the economy (or discussing how racist and sexist policies are core issues with certain voters.)

[Archive]

8 Likes

In September 2017, when the museum declined a White House request to loan its 1888 Van Gogh painting Landscape with Snow for then President Donald Trump’s private rooms, curator Nancy Spector offered to loan America instead. Any reply by the White House was not reported.

michael fassbender perfection GIF

21 Likes

Well you gotta hand it to Trump: when your baseline mental state is “vile incoherent narcissistic delusional pathological liar”, some people hardly even notice when you layer a generous dose of senility on top. Like this fucking dingdong they interviewed for the story:

(Trump) seems like he’s in the same mental shape he was 10 years ago, 12 years ago, 15 years ago. He’s like a cockroach.

“He’s like a cockroach”. This dumb motherfucker plans to vote for Trump because he’s like a cockroach. How do you even… I mean… ugh, it’s too early on a Monday morning for me to think about Trump supporters.

9 Likes

I assume it was “no thanks, he already has several of those”.

3 Likes

Boy, I sure am glad BB doesn’t traffic in such nonsense.

If only we didn’t have to choose between him and another, relatively better senile old man. Such is the way of American election season.

From this post:

12 Likes

And where is the chandelier???

2 Likes

images

6 Likes

“Trump Explodes in Case of Human Spontaneous Combustion: Why This is Bad for Biden”

8 Likes

“Trump peels back skin to expose himself as a reptilian in front of 50,000 people. Biden team efforts to reach voters on the issue fall flat.”

7 Likes

“…but Biden is old.”

1 Like

… it was based on something real that happened to Maggie Thatcher IIRC, but of course there are no memes of that either

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.