Ongoing coronavirus happenings

As a last resort maybe you can hand wash clothes in bathtub or shower?

6 Likes

one armed man

3 Likes

Take a look at the beginning and end dates on many of these tests of more than 400 formulations. They often span several years.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fdas-assessment-currently-marketed-arb-drug-products

The FDA doesn’t just let up or soft-pedal, as you’ve implied. I’m sure there are a few “look the other ways” in here. But the vast majority are like Hawks circling… I don’t see them letting these companies off the hook for NDMA in Valsartan. Which “facts” are you referring to?

And my original comment was… violators will continue bad behavior until outed publicly for their shitty product. I don’t know why you’re trying to refute this. It’s all people have right now: exposure if we can find something out and publicize it, keep harping on it until there’s change. Keep it in the public eye so that it can’t be easily swept away. What’s the alternative? Hope shit fixes itself?

1 Like

My grad degree was high pass/pass/fail and I worked my tail off for those high passes and enjoyed every minute of the chase.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I’ve contacted the staff about this thread — @ficuswhisperer

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Interesting perspective from a flight attendant

9 Likes

This tweet is fake news! Trump didn’t write “Chinese”: he wrote “CHiNeSe”.

16 Likes

In the U.K. they announced on the radio plans to limit the number of people present at any wedding to a maximum of five: The bride and groom, the priest, and the legally required two witnesses.

9 Likes

GameStop has decided to follow Elon Musk’s lead in declaring themselves vital to capitalism.

13 Likes

It’s only taken a few days to go from “maybe not stadium events” to no gatherings over 500 people, then 50 people, then 10, 5, and soon “papers please” if we leave the house

13 Likes
18 Likes

The most annoying thing is that the government decides to make important policy briefings via “anonymous sources” - see below - “we might close most shops and make it so that only ‘key workers’ can ride the tube… but don’t quote me”

5 Likes

Looking on the positive side, it’s a sign of how quickly they’ve come to their senses and realised what actually needs to be done. Too late, but still, it’s something/

13 Likes

Unbelievable.

19 Likes
6 Likes

I have a kindle, an 27 imac, and a cheap cell phone. And a bunch of digital subscriptions.

13 Likes

Ka-Ching!

Disposable labor force.

17 Likes