Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Well, I’m making a fucking list.

17 Likes
21 Likes
15 Likes

I don’t have a link (you’re welcome) but just heard part of a Tucker Carlson rant about how the CDC and “public health experts” have gotten us into this horrible coronavirus mess and now they have unprecedented power to control us. “We” didn’t get to decide how to attack the pandemic, it was “them” who forced this on us and now things are bad thanks to them.

I skipped right past anger straight to really, terribly sad.

How can every damn thing make less and less sense every damn day?

sigh… Goodnight, boingboing. Stay safe.

23 Likes

I think we’ve reached the stage where right wing idiots are using words the way that some insects use false eye pattern markings to startle potential predators.

29 Likes

That’s not only funny, but really insightful.

14 Likes
18 Likes

I reminder of where the other half of your subscription dollars go:

6 Likes

Yes. I’m sure that’s what the people in Auschwitz said, too. They didn’t want to be petty after all… /s

People are dying, because of choices people in power make. THERE IS NOT SUCH THING AS A NATURAL DISASTER.

20 Likes

Jared Kushner is a stellar example of the supreme confidence of a mediocre white man. Dog help us.

19 Likes

When the list is complete, please send it to this address:

15 Likes
21 Likes
25 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

That’s a really clever hack, but I hope he taped over the anti-asphyxiation port in the mask. Otherwise that’ll bypass the filter completely. (It didn’t look like it but I just skimmed through the video.)

6 Likes

Malaysian government apologizes after advising wives to avoid “nagging” during quarantine

20 Likes

That seems really high given that you didn’t even hit the total of 300 reported cases until March 15.

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes