Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Some interesting points in this, like the fact that we’re still exporting meat, so domestic supply really isn’t as dire as they’re claiming:

10 Likes

She’s just about the right age there to join our rag-tag band!

6 Likes

Weird, as a man, I’ve always thought ignorance and stupidity were sings of weakness.

12 Likes

Notice the faithfully reproduced face palm:

33 Likes

Good for you and I hope it’s true! But it’s sadly the opposite for many, many I’ve encountered (who’ve clearly considered those two things signs of strength).

11 Likes

Truly Orwellian if ignorance is strength.

7 Likes

‘Professionals around the world are applauded, and in Brazil we get beaten up’, says nurse attacked in a demonstration in DF.

Protest took place in front of the Planalto Palace when a man, dressed in green and yellow, tried to interrupt. The journalists could not locate protester.

Coronavirus killed 34 nursing technicians, nurses and doctors in Rio. On International Workers’ Day, health professionals who died trying to save lives are remembered and honored by relatives, friends and professional colleagues

13 Likes
13 Likes

Yeah well, toxic masculinity and Orwellian fascism do have a lot of overlap, don’t they.

9 Likes

Thread:

Key point:

As before:

22 Likes

Sidwell did too. Where trump’s spawn goes.

2 Likes

Speaking as a man, if we need to go this way, since the mask is not about protecting yourself, but about protecting others, you cannot get much more “manly” than taking steps to protect those around you, most particularly the weaker and more helpless among those. Come on, let’s see those chest puff out while you protect the elderly and the weak from this scourge! What are you? Put your fucking mask on!

22 Likes

Which one will be Judas?

4 Likes

two or three weeks is the max past exposure i think, but some people do show symptoms even a day after exposure. ( no idea about the average tho. :confused: )

5 Likes

Alex Jones now controls the NIH.

9 Likes

They are likely finding confirmation that this was a natural evolution and nothing to do with Chinese misdeeds. Now, we can’t have that, can we? Il Douche says it was evil Chinese, we must support Il Douche.

18 Likes
13 Likes

Oh well, nothing that can be done about that, then.

4 Likes

24 Likes

Up there with the white Bolsonarotário couple protesting against Dilma while their black nanny follows along with a stroller.

7 Likes