Ongoing coronavirus happenings

I have no love for it myself, but I still find it useful for telling xtians that purity will not save them or their families.

9 Likes

Hopes and prayers, but I don’t expect they’ll be answered.

17 Likes

Jesus - the White House is a bigger disease vector than Studio 54 in the 70’s.

24 Likes
7 Likes

Any guesses on which one goes through the most coke?

11 Likes

Not a fair question as Donnie and noted coke head Larry Kudlow are denizens of both establishments.

10 Likes

dany-this

Agreed… on both they should and that they won’t.

13 Likes

That seems like Caitlin Doughty bait there…

caitlin-doughty-skull-eyebrows

7 Likes

And you can’t just get an injection of penicillin to cure most ailments.

11 Likes

20200509_123850

24 Likes

From The Daily Beast:

The personal assistant has reportedly worked from home for nearly two months now, reducing the risk that the president’s daughter has come in contact with the virus.

:woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Yeah, they never come true.

4 Likes

Creator of Black Mirror concedes he can’t top reality.

16 Likes

Thank fuck; I get the disturbing feeling that show is just like the massive ‘projector’ in the movie Tomorrowland;

8 Likes

Why? Don’t they understand how much power they have and how much harm it will do? People will die because of that.

I hope our bishops won’t change their stance. During Easter there was a strict lockdown so all celebrations were cancelled. Polish Primate archbishop Wojciech Polak urged people to obey lockdown rules and stay at home. He said it really well, in my opinion:

To summarize, he said that breaking the lockdown rules means breaking the fifth commandment, and that Easter is a “festival of life” and disobeying lockdown would turn it into a “festival of death”. I’m not religious, but I really respect him for having said that because large part of Polish population is Catholic and very religious, and without these words current situation would be far worse now.

18 Likes

Praise Jesus! What, indeed is wrong with pandemics? That people die who will eventually die anyway so that those who survive may be subdued in peace?

1 Like

And then…

40 Likes

Dear Kevin Bain,

Enjoy applying for unemployment, ya bigoted asshole.

Sincerely,

Melz

26 Likes

Careful there. You don’t seem to realize that he has more power than you do.

:rofl:

Him and his Hornady hollow points.

22 Likes

Amazingly detailed map from the Office of National Statistics in the U.K. showing the location of each confirmed covid death up to 18th April down to the electoral ward level

https://www.ons.gov.uk/visualisations/dvc811/msoamap/index.html

10 Likes