Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Keep your Fingre crossed.

1 Like

Never heard of him, but looking at your link he seems to be a total fruitbat.

Ulpiana? A place that hasn’t existed for how many centuries?

1 Like

Looks like one-down.

SUPERBO!!!, although my evil twin, ‘hecep von cynic’, is firm in his belief that TK had their legal staff go through Bain’s post to determine some ass-covering response.

3 Likes

I don’t know. The CR’s definition of “righteous” may differ from what you and I define as “righteous”.

Why do I love that sentence.

9 Likes

This week’s toll:

7 Likes

Sweden is obviously anomalous to the rest of Finno-Scandinavia (did I get that right?), but I do suspect that it’s position between the US and UK has more to do with those countries hiding it at least “de-prioritizing” accurate mortality counts.

5 Likes

I hear Whole Foods is hiring… Oh wait, dammit!

Mistakes were made.

6 Likes

with more the same coming soon

https://www.axios.com/trump-coronavirus-death-toll-d8ba60a4-316b-4d1e-8595-74970c15fb34.html

straight out of the crisis actor playbook.

15 Likes

13 Likes

Fauci no!

21 Likes

All that facepalming was going to catch up with him eventually.

25 Likes

And the Casa Molina bull

gets the treatment:

Not unreasonable, mind you.

18 Likes

Fennoscandia or Nordic countries.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Baldwin: Man, why does fucking Brad Pitt get Fauci?

4 Likes

Oh man am I looking forward to that New York Times article.*

* I am not, actually, looking forward to that New York Times article.

10 Likes

The Director of the freaking Center for Disease Control is now self-quarantining because there’s basically an ongoing Covid-19 outbreak at the White House.

But sure, the rest of us ought to be just fine if the country begins to resume normal business now.

21 Likes

Alahmnat_005

36 Likes

“Due to the COVID-19 virus, mail and small parcel operations are disrupted worldwide. The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) is currently not accepting shipments to the following countries,” USPS said on its website, listing 111 countries, including Estonia, that the disruption concerns. Estonia is the only European Union country listed.

8 Likes

And yet, he wears underwear on the likeness of God’s ass. At least, I hope he does.

10 Likes