Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Damn right. It’s about time they crack down on undercounts! The only way we’re going to get through this is if we have an accurate…     what?

What do you mean, I’m “misunderstanding his intentions?”

21 Likes

The UK has nailed it with their new slogan. Street Parties for VE day this week, singing We’ll Meet Again.
Yes. In the ICU in two weeks time when the next big wave hits, you patriotic twats.

Sorry, no, it’s THIS one.

billionaire

I’m SO sorry, it’s actually this.

27 Likes

Other nations currently of the UK immediately disagree:

20 Likes

25 Likes

Yeah, but it hasn’t got through to the shitheads. He isn’t a parody, he’s an idiot, his Twitter is full of shit like this.

stay 2

14 Likes

They’ve lost the DUP even at this stage.

8 Likes

Sadly, politics is so polarised that if Nicola announced that “Drinking concentrated sulphuric acid is bad for you, don’t do it!”, Deep orange yoon Twitter would be off ordering bottles of the stuff before the day was out.

Not that they’d need to, of course, they have access to unending volumes of vitriol as it is.

7 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes
15 Likes

![EXma-PTXsAMP01f|391x500]

27 Likes

Twitter is more polarized than politics actually is.

4 Likes

Welcome to Earth, 2020 AD. Twitter is politics.

1 Like

Yes. Actual politics, especially in the U.S., is mostly on the side of the 1%.

7 Likes
6 Likes

My point being that twitter gives the impression that there is vastly more support for certain ideas than actually exists. A discussion of how twitter amplifies fringe thought, and is a perfect medium for disinformation is outside of scope for this thread though.

7 Likes
43 Likes

32 Likes
4 Likes

The brazilian newspaper o Globo published today a list with the names of 10.627 victims of Covid.

I think it is too much for me. I am not afraid or scared. It makes me sad.

The newspaper roughly said:

10,627 killed by Covid-19

Behind the harsh coldness of this issue are life stories. And counting them on our front page is our way of paying homage

18 Likes