Ongoing Trump raids

He seems pretty confident they’ll let him leave the state, huh?

19 Likes

the number of brains which would spontaneously explode if the judge denied him bail truly would be something to see :exploding_head:

there’d be no right wing left at all i think. just empty skulls, and a hefty cleaning bill

12 Likes

Wait, how would we be able to tell the difference?

11 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes
12 Likes

10 Likes

He’s basically a classified info exhibitionist.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Re-post:

https://thehill.com/homenews/3975245-trump-congress-legislative-solution-classified-documents/

The 10-page letter to Chair Mike Turner (R-Ohio) obtained by The Hill suggests the investigation into Trump should not face criminal charges in connection with the case; it lays out three pathways for committee involvement in the matter and asks for a “legislative solution.”

“DOJ should be ordered to stand down, and the intelligence community should instead conduct an appropriate investigation and provide a full report to this Committee, as well as your counterparts in the Senate,” Trump attorneys Timothy Parlatore, John Rowley, Jim Trusty and Lindsey Halligan wrote in the letter.

“A legislative solution by Congress is required to prevent the DOJ from continuing to conduct ham-handed criminal investigations of matters that are inherently not criminal.”

What next? Asking congress to legalize rape and treason?

10 Likes

That sounds like obstruction.

11 Likes

i agree. i think it’d be great if congress helped to provide more skillful investigations into ■■■■■’s criminal activity. the more skilled the better!

( that’s what they meant… right? :grimacing: )

9 Likes

Obstructing

14 Likes

Hey, I was reading that!

9 Likes

Oops! It contains redundant info in regards to the previous post but I’ll throw it up again for 'ya!

https://archive.is/uvKaa

13 Likes

This ought to be good.

8 Likes

Even better would be him getting on the stand to testify under oath in the rape trial now happening. There is no way he could avoid perjury. His lawyers have until 5PM Sunday to convince him not to. May they fail in this and the judge will let him hang himself.

4 Likes
12 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes