Inventory of items seized in FBI raid on Trump's Florida compound

Originally published at: Inventory of items seized in FBI raid on Trump's Florida compound | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Just when you think you comprehend how unfit this ghoul is hold any kind of office, the Sun rises on another news cycle.

26 Likes

It also raises questions about exactly where the documents no longer in their folders are.

…and does the FBI think they might know where they (temporarily?) ended up:
FBI seizes documents from Putin buddy’s properties

24 Likes

Tax The Rich Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

The sooner, the better.

Speaking of; definitely enjoyed Biden’s Philly speech putting a bullseye on t-Rump.

25 Likes

dva

14 Likes

floridaman

There have been so many incriminating actions and hapless legal missteps by Donald and his lawyers that I can’t see how he avoids prosecution. From a legal perspective whether documents were classified or not they still were not his property, so he’s already screwed. Plus everything he’s done points to deliberate moves to conceal that he even had these documents. The fact that his lawyers signed an affidavit stating they did a thorough search of the property and confirmed there were no more classified documents (when obviously not true by a huge margin-- the FBI found classified stuff in his desk) means they are now in legal jeopardy too.

32 Likes

MAGA. Make Attorneys Get Attorneys

33 Likes

I sincerely hope that no intelligence agents have been compromised in any way bu what was found in that Russian’s apartment. Truly.

But dear gwad it would be the absolute perfect ending for this investigation for those documents to be definitively linked to the empty folders at Mar-a-Lago, or to Trump in some way. Absolutely awesome.

16 Likes

It’s kind like an infinitely-higher-stakes version of the old riddle:

Q: What’s worse than finding a worm in the apple you’re eating?
A: Finding half a worm.

28 Likes

15 Likes

If Trump had owned a dog during his stay in the White House, he would now be trying to pin the blame for the missing documents on it.
“The dog ate my documents!”

14 Likes

It would be plausible to blame Eric. :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

Jesus Christ. Counting them up, there were about 90 empty folders [whose former content] he shouldn’t have had. That’s potentially a lot of documents. Even if those documents had been returned when he was in office (LOL, no), it was incredibly sloppy to retain the folders, showing a real disdain for proper procedure, how it looks, and the headache it would cause for others. At best.

At this point it would be very surprising if Trump hadn’t gotten intelligence operatives killed, given how he’s treated documents and the classified information we know he was giving to the Russians. And there’s been a spate of operatives getting killed or captured since Trump came into office. So yeah, I really, really hope they can tie at least some of what he’s done back to him.

13 Likes

Even without a dog, he’d blame a dog.

10 Likes

surely Putin will save him? just as trump “saved” the January 6th rioters?

3 Likes

Oh, no, he’s a whole goddamn worm.

5 Likes

Most
Are
Getting
Arrested

9 Likes

My BF and I were watching an MSNBC segment about the stolen documents & empty folders. He hit pause while I told him about their finding a bunch of 'em in the fucker’s desk - along with its passports. That blew his mind, but then I told him about that Russian chap’s having docs whose source we can so easily figure out. He said, “Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Stooge,” and did his brilliant Curly impression.

ETA: I can just hear melanomia yelling at her husband, “Donaldt! I tolejou to nevah put beck ze emptee cartawn of meelk, or zee emptee docyoumenntz foldars!”

10 Likes

speaking of dogs ( and the people who put them on roofs of cars ) - i figure ■■■■■ heard about romney’s “binders of women” and thought, no problem. i can top this

1 Like

21 Likes