Oops! George Santos claims he started his company in 2001 — when he was 13 years old (video)

Originally published at: Oops! George Santos claims he started his company in 2001 — when he was 13 years old (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Yes the money was legitimate but where did you steal it from George?

19 Likes

I wonder if he ever gets confused and accidentally tells the truth sometimes

14 Likes

founded in 2001 when I stepped away from my previous employment

I can’t blame him. The kid who ran that lemonade stand was a real ballbuster.

16 Likes

10 Likes

I don’t think he really knows what the truth is, if he ever did; he makes everything up to suit the question or conversation as he speaks. He’s like a 35 year old baby that doesn’t have object permanence yet.
I won’t watch videos of him speaking. I read about what BS he’s spouted as low level humor/horror entertainment.

13 Likes

Mr. Santos is the epitome of the GOP…too stupid to even lie convincingly.

6 Likes

Seems to me that in the one short month since his swearing in, Mr. Santos has broken 45’s record of lies per time period. I didn’t think it was possible.
Liar Lie GIF by Fluffy Friends

6 Likes

The answer to whether he’s lying or not is easy; are his lips moving? If yes, he’s lying. Simple.

3 Likes

George’s boyhood business:

6 Likes

Maybe he’s an immortal, and is used to faking his death every couple decades and assuming a new identity. Since he’s an immortal, not many consequences for fucking up his life, so he never learns, he just adopts a new identity and moves on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.