Oops! Lauren Boebert confuses what state she represents

Originally published at: Oops! Lauren Boebert confuses what state she represents | Boing Boing

5 Likes

The jokes write themselves with this mouth breathing troglodyte.

24 Likes

As a filing-goblin, myself, I expect this was an error on the part of a disinterested admin worker. But, then, my work ethic is very much in line with the following:

“It’ll Never Be Said That Garrett McNeill Did Not Do Just Enough To Not Get Fired.”

20 Likes

My guess is that the office admin work was farmed out to some offshore contractor.

7 Likes

Given the nature of Boebert and her ilk, I’d half expect her response to be to vociferously insist that she is, despite what the “fake news media” have to say, a representative from Utah. At least until she couldn’t avoid the disadvantages of that claim, at which point she’d quietly change positions and deny she’d ever said otherwise.

14 Likes

I know you’re never supposed to attribute to malice what can be easily explained by stupidity, but is there a difference in state taxes on campaign contributions between Colorado and Utah?

3 Likes

With this crowd, one should assume both malice AND stupidity.

22 Likes

What state?

State of confusion? State of anarchy? State of despair?

7 Likes

What ever. It’s the four corners.

3 Likes

Maybe Utah is the new Colorado?

1 Like

The newspaper should’ve withheld this information until after the deadline to refile this paperwork passed, hopefully making her ineligible to run for the office again.

5 Likes

Put her face on milk cartons: “Did you elect me?”

If no district claims her, take away her Congressional entry pass.

11 Likes

State of denial.

8 Likes

She represents an Altered State?

2 Likes

I thougt that was Egypt?

5 Likes

Not just a river there…

:wink:

3 Likes

A simple spelling error, I mean who hasn’t accidentally spelled CO as UT, right?

2 Likes

I get the confusion, I mean O is right next to N, and who hasn’t mixed up letters after a long day being a horrible person. Also I imagine when you’re called it so often, it starts to get internalized a bit.
She’s the victim here! /s

2 Likes

I feel like Boebert thought it was enough to be stupid to be a Republican darling. But it turns out you have to be a “they have space lasers”-grade antisemite or a child sex trafficker to even get noticed.

3 Likes

Perhaps she doesn’t really believe she is representing anyone but herself and her donors.

2 Likes