Orange alligator alarms South Carolina, internet

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/13/orange-alligator-alarms-south.html

6 Likes

tRump’ogator

16 Likes

i sure would like to make me some shoes outa that gator

hey, how do you resize an image around here anyway?

15 Likes

I see Seanan McGuire’s lizard breeding programs have gotten out of hand again.

8 Likes

cheetogater

13 Likes

Trumpgator.

5 Likes

But alligators don’t have “tiny stumpy extremities”, whatever their color.

8 Likes

Every few years I clean out my culverts around the farm…I’m grateful to live far enough north that I’ve never had to disturb any more unseemly than a few possums. Rousting this lad would be a bit over the top.

10 Likes

Still tastes like chicken.

7 Likes

DID SOMEONE SAY…

9 Likes

“Orange monstrosity alarms world, orange alligator amuses internet”

I wonder: will this become a spiritual symbol, the white buffalo for Drumpfucks? (At least for those in Florida?) Will the orange alligator replace the frog? Will it inspire a cult-like group that seeks it out, reverently chanting, “Drain that swamp”?

11 Likes

5 Likes

Sure to be a top new recipe for Ted and Shemane

Drumpfucks

3 Likes

This is what happens when you drain your own swamp.

8 Likes

Just look at it’s widdle hands!

4 Likes

That gator looks like he’s carrying his own clubs.

2 Likes

Sorry, just here to object to an exquisitely adapted top predator being reduced to a “metaphor for mindless aggression.” Do you hate sharks, too? How about people?

1 Like

They’re saying if you have small extremities then something else must be small too, but I assure you there’s no problem in that department, none at all.

4 Likes

I can almost see the little pink circles around the eyes.

5 Likes

I’m really glad that someone else here thinks of that movie any time the phrase over the top comes up. I actually used the movie cover image in a presentation I did for SMPTE about OTT video streaming. I’m not sure the folks in the audience thought it was as hilarious as I did, but hey – we have each other!!! :slight_smile: