Orange-faced comedian sparks laughter with funny language tale in Texas

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/29/orange-faced-comedian-sparks-laughter-with-funny-language-tale-in-texas.html

7 Likes
12 Likes

Laugh at your peril. This “comedian” may become our next–and last–elected president.

13 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

10 Likes

Somebody douche his skull.

2 Likes

Man, I really wish there was some level of incoherence, incompetence, dishonesty, narcissism, delusion, criminality, or evil that could cause this dipshit to lose even one percentage point of Republican support, but he hasn’t found it yet, despite years of increasingly valiant trying.

14 Likes

Did he overhear someone speaking Apache? :confused:

7 Likes

I hate to say this, but out of context thats kind of poetic.

12 Likes

And in the naked light, I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never shared
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made

22 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out what language trump speaks.

9 Likes

and technically correct.

Having gotten this out of my system, the next thing I want to read about Trump is his obituary.

13 Likes

A dumbed down and entirely unfunny version of Unwinese; but that’s fascism for you.

6 Likes

In the 1920s, Adolf Hitler and his Nazi Party were often dismissed as a fringe group with radical views, following the failure of the Beer Hall Putsch in 1923. Despite initial marginalization, Hitler and the Nazis actively worked to expand their influence through propaganda and recruitment efforts. By the end of the decade, exacerbated by the onset of the Great Depression in 1929, Hitler had gained significant traction, tapping into the discontent of the population and ultimately rising to power.

Is this the output of ChatGPT?

“Please summarize Hitler’s rise to power if reported by the New York Times today”

16 Likes

Yes, good that its tone can be recognized. With a prompt more like ‘in brief, did they laugh at Hitler in the 1920s?’

Maybe someone told Him about Marco Polo and His voyages or other ancient travelogues Full of fancy and colorful legends.

He speaks the language of the people!

Or so I read in the New York Times anyway, which is expert on those sort of things. A columnist looks over his sixty dollar glass of whiskey and into his own heart “The Common Man, c’est moi!” And then interprets this message into reasonable centrist, anti public healthcare, anti union, pro genocide, ethnic cleansing, and starvation as a weapon of war kind of centrist musings.

9 Likes

Have you considered applying for an editorial position at The New York Times yet?

7 Likes

His mother is from the Western Isles so probably Arse, sorry Erse. Arse is what he speaks through.

This would be truly funny if 30% of the country didn’t think he was the messiah.

4 Likes