Watch President Trump attempt to say "Thailand"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/06/watch-president-trump-attempt-2.html

4 Likes

28 Likes

49 Likes

Every time I think I have a grasp on how deeply and dangerously incurious and uninformed he is, he does something that makes me reconsider.

28 Likes

Wait… what is the rest of this speech. Is he congratulating moving production from China to Thailand? I thought the point was to shift production back to America.

24 Likes

He most likely thinks he did.

16 Likes

Just another shiny object to distract us.

12 Likes

tenor(8)

21 Likes

:musical_note:Knockin me out with those American thighs :notes:

18 Likes

(Oh, and you know why production has shifted to places like Thigh Land Donnie Two Rotten Nutshells for Brains? Because of your stupidass tariffs.)

12 Likes

He’s just mispronouncing things to annoy the libs, since literate people people hate it when you fuck up words.

/s

Its like hating on snakes. After a time of getting annoyed with all the snake bites, eventually you have to start asking whose job it would have been to keep all the motherfucking snakes from getting on board the motherfucking plane.

22 Likes

TBH, I’d visit Thigh Land.

13 Likes

yet donnie dumbass wants to use Joe Biden’s words against him as a campaign ploy.
wut?!

11 Likes

Freudian tit while reminiscing about that time at Epstein’s pad.

4 Likes

I want to keep Trump’s creepy hands away from Thighland.

23 Likes

You wish. Hell, I wish too…

1 Like

“You were always on my mind. You were always on my mind.”

2 Likes

Remember when Al Franken drew every state in the union on a whiteboard from memory?

17 Likes

Again, some ivy league degrees are earned and some are purchased.

11 Likes

He sees letters on page, converts them into sounds the best that he can. Give him a break, will ya.

8 Likes