Watch President Trump attempt to say "Thailand"

That gif needs to follow Trump around, hovering behind his head 24 hours a day, honestly.

8 Likes

He retweeted “The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat” so no, he gets no breaks.

17 Likes

Here’s the full video from the white house’s youtube channel

Competitors moved their factories to prevent a level playing field… shifting production to thigh land

6 Likes

:slight_smile: I didn’t think to add /s

6 Likes

You’re overthinking this. He really is that dumb.

24 Likes

I think it’s pretty manifest that he has a learning disability and that he’s been coping his entire life by bluffing and misdirection. He’s certainly heard of Thailand, it’s just that his brain cannot parse the letters into the word, and the effort to pronounce the T-H-A… on the teleprompter drain just enough mental energy that he fails to catch what he’s actually saying. It’s classic dyslexia. I would pity him if he weren’t such a corrupt racist sociopath.

13 Likes

I want to see him start lifting the utility boxes behind him and start throwing them at the crowd like paper towel rolls at a Puerto Rico Hurricane speech.

3 Likes

everyone sez it’s a great place to retire.

3 Likes

He probably thinks Thigh Land is Florida.

3 Likes

I’ll add it to the list of America’s new foreign policy:

• Mispronounce the names of countries. Surely this will bring honor and respect to our nation that we so desperately seek.
  • Offer to buy other countries: e.g. Greenland.
  • Refuse to visit a county if they won’t sell you an autonomous dependent: Denmark.
  • Publicly ask foreign nations to hack your political opponent.
  • Publicly release strategic documents concerning our adversaries: e.g. Nuclear Posture Review (NPR).
6 Likes

Yeah, in a strip mall next to Happy Endings.

14 Likes

Your avatar pic has always autoadded a /s for me!

3 Likes

Arm? Leg? Or have we reached the point where a neck break is necessary?

9 Likes

it’s clear he’s just mindlessly reading off the teleprompter, with all the energy and charisma of a 6th grader reading someone else’s book report.

I watched a few mind-numbingly dreary minutes, to see the context. He actually corrects himself afterwards to say Thailand correctly.

9 Likes

Thank you for your sacrifice.

22 Likes

Doesn’t seem odd to me. Seems that’s all that would interest him in the country…

11 Likes

Pretty sure that I’ve made a trip or two to thighland. It’s not a bad place to visit.

6 Likes

This goes along with his recent “Yo, Semite!” like he was high-fiving someone in a yarmulke. Collect enough of these and we can reproduce the 100 lines of Visual Basic that is his conciousness.

11 Likes

He likes guys in yarmulkes, as long as they’re counting his money for him.

1 Like

Thighland was Trump’s personal Vietnam.

11 Likes