Ordering food at Taco Bell drive-thru while watching a parking lot fight

I have the feeling if this were me, I’D wind up in a fight also, because I’d be so mesmerized I would hold up the line so I could watch.

It’s the firemen’s whole “…please, wait, break it up…” that’s the icing on the cake.
They’re totally not going to get in the middle of that unless they absolutely have to. Why would they? The two women aren’t really hurting anyone but themselves (and not much of that, either), and there’s a cop that’s just rolled up.
Though, in reading some stuff here (@Mister44, I’m looking at you…) I’d have to agree that turning a hose on them seems about right. Might get some of that milkshake off the car, too.

(how do people walk around this angry? it must be exhausting…)

11 Likes

Well, they were pretty good galubki. And he put a big heap of caramelized onions all over the pierogi. Ok, I need Polish food now, thanks.

5 Likes

I have no idea, but then getting stress related ulcers in my early 20s kinda made me get a whole lot more relaxed about a lot of things in life cause the other option sucks big time.

4 Likes

Right?
I’m just waaaayyy too tired for that bullshit. I mean, just… I’ve got things to do, you know? I ain’t got time to go rolling around on the ground in a parking lot.

What? You think these Pokemon are just going to catch themselves or something?

15 Likes

well, yeah, fire fighters are first responders but not Sworn Peace Officers.

Absent some sort of imminent danger, I’m pretty sure they are in the same legal position as any other citizen.

Sure, you could try to get one of these two incisive debaters to agree to a citizens arrest…

…or you could use your fire fighter’s radio to summon a Peace Officer to handle the situation, which is what they did.

1 Like

I have to say I’m not impressed. They fight like girls. They need some serious martial arts training. Next time, I want to hear the crunch of bones.

“Crunch of Bone” is my next band name. Whoops! Wrong thread!

4 Likes

Nice grappling technique!

Utterly routine day at Taco Bell.

2 Likes

The title of this article is like a lead in to this post:

3 Likes

That was hotter than watching Hillary get the nomination!

Watching the fights makes me hungry, too.

‘yeah, on second thought, better throw in a quesadilla, too…’

2 Likes

Ur comment was probably meant to be sarcastically funny, so on that note lol. I don’t know if u know a first responder or not but as a fire fighter/EMS… We don’t always go for the hose or the ax lol

2 Likes

Order Taker: “Would you like anything to drink with your order?”

Customer: “Uhm…yeah…I think I’ll have – oh! What did she just splatter all over the side of that car? That looks good. I’ll have one of those.”

6 Likes

Hey - somebody just used that over in the bikini cop post. I know, I know, why not both…

2 Likes

That’s a good sign! The original had its run. Zoidberg is king of the memes now!

*Bonus points if you read that last sentence in Zoidberg’s voice, 'cuz I know I did.

3 Likes

“So… the hose then?”

Seems like a good idea to me. A good dousing would’ve likely stopped the fight. And if it didn’t it would at least make it more interesting to watch.

Probably the guy recording with his phone.

infinite l(y)ikes!

1 Like