Watch: Hangry drivers have standoff and block everyone else in Taco Bell drive-thru

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/06/26/watch-hangry-drivers-have-sta.html

2 Likes

28 Likes

Out of my way, I’ve got some Periscope followers waiting for me to muckbang.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U33S_Ft5RE

3 Likes

Shouldn’t blocking people from consuming Taco Bell be considered a public service? I, for one, would like to thank these brave heroes.

20 Likes

All taco-making bandwidth will be dedicated to over-the-counter sales!
If you see this, just (park and) go inside and buy over-the-counter while drive thru traffic is disabled.

7 Likes

I need to get “TRIFLING FOOL” on a tshirt.

1 Like

Makes me proud to be a San Diegan :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

At first glance, I see a person of color on the receiving end of micro(macro?)-aggression being told to “let it go”, which seems an awful lot like “Lady, if you mattered more to me, maybe then I’d stand up for you.”

3 Likes

Not-Very-Authentic-Mexican-Standoff

17 Likes

But it was in San Diego, they have that going for them.

3 Likes

Some people must really love Taco Bell. I usually have the feeling of shame and embarrassment when ever I am in there.

Also, I avoid drive throughs when ever possible.

6 Likes

You would be smart to avoid them in San Diego. In N Out’s drive thru often backs out into the street at rush hour.

5 Likes

4 Likes

she really wanted her Beef Meximelt.

2 Likes

The key is to send a passenger in to get the food from the counter while you stay in the car to continue playing “Who’s The Bigger Asshole” out in the parking lot.

4 Likes

In the time of the 4:52 of the video, I bet I could have parked, walked in, ordered, got the order, paid and left.

8 Likes

Actually you get BONUS asshole points for putting the car in park and going in yourself instead of sending a passenger.

6 Likes

I believe those bonus points are awarded as broken windows and slashed tires.

7 Likes

Based on the available evidence, I think this is San Diego. If you are eating Taco Bell in a place where real Mexican food is rampantly available, there is something seriously wrong.

8 Likes