Watch: Hangry drivers have standoff and block everyone else in Taco Bell drive-thru

Usually poor and/or in a hurry.

2 Likes

I stand by my statement. Poverty is something seriously wrong. Not with the people in it, but with the society that allows it. I have no reply to the “in a hurry” aspect though.

3 Likes

I have to agree with @ugh.
Authentic and inauthentic Mexican (and also Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian - mainly pizza, US - burgers, chicken) fast food abounds in San Diego. There are at least 12 different “relatively” inexpensive choices within a mile of any Taco Bell.
Almost everything in San Diego county costs more, unless you count Church’s 3-piece & biscuit deal for $2.99 - in which you have to travel north of Carlsbad or down to Chula Vista, because no Church’s in San Diego.

4 Likes

This IS in San Diego. It’s down the street from my house! I couldn’t believe I was seeing it. And yes, there are about 0xFFFF other Mexican take out places within 1 square klick of this place that are better than Taco Bell, so you have no reason to be there at all.

Now ask me how I know about this Taco Bell…

3 Likes

Welcome to Trump’s America.

1 Like

Yet another reason to refer to this place as “Taco-Hell”

Where I live, that’s a Dangerous Situation…you would do well, to drive away, and live to eat another day…

3 Likes

The person in the black nissan should ‘pay it forward.’

3 Likes

This particular Dr. Seuss tale was the first thing that popped up in my head. We must be of a certain age?

1 Like
2 Likes

I don’t have to imagine it. I see empirical proof of it every day.

1 Like

I hear tales that some people actually like it, as well.

Seriously.
I live in Southern CA and I’m so shocked at the number of peple that eat there when we have the best taco shops all over the place. Taco Bell is so disgusting. I don’t eat fast food at all, but this is particularly gross.

1 Like

Maybe this is two rogue nutritionists trying to keep people from making dietary mistakes.

Or better yet this is some freaking awesome “Taco Bell will pay for your legal fees” using police to basically put some Fire Sauce on viral marketing.

What has become of us.

I’ve seen evidence to support that. It’s not pretty.

Drive thru lanes are no longer the fast, convenient option. They’re for lazy people now. I like them because they keep the lines inside places a lot shorter, and keep people out of my proper cafe’s entirely (good coffee shops do not have drive throughs).

If Starbucks could stop having three people on the drive thru and two on the counter, though, I’d like that. That’s awful service for both of the options!!

You have drive-thru Starbucks? Of course you do.

Is there anything one can’t get via a drive-thru in the US?

I thought this seemed familiar:

Alcohol.
Oh, wait…

3 Likes