Original Aerosmith tour van found in Massachusetts woods

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/13/original-aerosmith-tour-van-fo.html

8 Likes

That was back in the days when the band used to spend their time solving mysteries in between gigs.

56 Likes

Sweet lord, I hope they wore the proper protection when they pulled it out of the woods.

11 Likes

21 Likes

I guess the van broke down in the woods and they had to abandon it and Walk This Way.

(I’ll get my coat, for the second time today.)

21 Likes

Dream on, they’d be Crazy to do that… But I guess that’s what it’s like Livin’ on the Edge… lot’s of Cryin.

Dude looks like a lady. I’ll see myself out.

11 Likes

For you youngins, Keep on Truckin’ ripoffs like that one were as common in the 70s as Calvin ripoffs in the 90s.

13 Likes

tumblr_ozqn41rnFX1wptjmoo1_540

4 Likes

Applicable from Guardians of the Galaxy:

Gamora: And Quill, your ship is filthy.
Quill: Oh she has no idea. If I had a blacklight, this would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

12 Likes

The van has aged about as well as Steven Tyler.

6 Likes

i bet the van has had less work on it in the intervening years, though…

7 Likes

LOL I was just in Chesterfield a month or so ago! Visiting the fam, which is in The Pioneer Valley (or… “Valley Full! Full o’ Pioneers!” for Pixies fans).

Actually was in the river at The Chesterfield Gorge hanging out with my Mom, and slipped on an algae-covered rock. Landed on my right hand to catch myself, and def. hurt the wrist and ligaments a bit. Still a bit tender! Heh.

It’s good to know the original Aerosmith van was nearby, ha!

3 Likes

Baby I’m a dreamer
Found my horse and carriage

2 Likes

And the story of how it ended up there is pretty spicy.
Yes indeed. Pretty spicy.

First time anything was ever pulled out with that van… :wink:

2 Likes

That’s cool and all, but it’s no Herkimer Battle Jitney.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Probably the 2nd best thing found in the woods.

1 Like

People are damn greedy!!
$25k for that shit??

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.