Oscar Meyer Wienermobile replica owner regrets purchase, selling it on Craigslist

Well, she already has ideas with what she’d do with it, like expose it to the public at Burning Man (as one does, or so I’ve been told) and even in parades on holiday, such as the Alameda 4th of July parade.

4 Likes

$200 and counting… :rofl:

1 Like

Aww, that’s so sad it’s a hoax. I figured this would be great re-purposed as a replacement for Crave’s Airstream project.

1 Like

Doh!

But not surprising. The vehicle in the photos is extremely well executed and in pristine condition. Just the graphics would be expensive.

1 Like

Especially given this: “Why becoming a Wienermobile driver is harder than getting into Harvard.”

You don’t just aquire a Winermobile.

3 Likes

Oh, how far Paul Ryan has fallen since his heyday as a Hotdogger :-/

:heart_broken:

2 Likes

Wiener-craving woman left unsatisfied

4 Likes

Hm, Mark’s response rate to tagging him (given my sample size of 1 topic, 2 tags) is zero. Good luck getting an update.

ETA, at @all: just to hammer on the Glockenspiel with a Wurst, spelling, everyone! Wiener and Weiner are different things, and I’m not even sure a Weiner is a thing. Except for Anthony, who qualifies as a wee whining wiener.

Ok, enough. I should stop BoingBoinging for today and do something less fun.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’d be illegal in all 50 states!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.