Outback Steakhouse is a chain of Satan

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/31/outback-steakhouse-is-a-chain.html

1 Like

It’s possible they are simply using the location planning software used by some chains to optimise the position of outlets based on population, and it has a bias towards rings of 5.

17 Likes

Get thee behind me Outback!

14 Likes

Worst steak dinner I ever had was at an Outback, never again.

8 Likes

has it not occurred to that that you can do this almost with any 5 points - I bet it can be done with evangelical churches too

23 Likes
8 Likes

Wow! And here I thought it was odd that connecting three random dots always made a triangle!

Next, you’ll be telling me that adding two even numbers or two odd numbers will always yield an even number.

16 Likes

I’ll bet these geniuses also think Trump is doing a great job.

9 Likes

I tried to do it with western Washington, but I was really drunk last night.

27 Likes

Huh. So that’s what they meant by the land down under.

13 Likes

Anybody try this with Trump properties? or the locations of his family members?

9 Likes

What a ridiculous story.

By the way: Try their ‘Beelzebub Broiled Brisket’. And while you’re there, indulge in a slice of Draghignazzo’s Flaming Peach Cobbler. To die for.

8 Likes

Don’t those turn out looking like dollar signs?

23 Likes

They want to summon a mutant lovecraftian orca?

10 Likes

Puh-leeze! Satan has standards.

15 Likes

the originator of this spent too much time staring into the fire with Melisandre.

4 Likes

Well, that’s good enough for me. Satan it is.

8 Likes

Steak, shmeak. I go there for the Kookaburra Wings.

7 Likes

What a load of tripe.

4 Likes

Been a while, but I always found Outback to be a perfectly reasonable meal and a perfectly reasonable price. Pretty sure you weren’t going to get a bad meal, damned sure you weren’t going to get a great one. And for that sort of consistency, a pack with the devil is no big deal.

7 Likes