Outback Steakhouse is a chain of Satan

making packs with the devil is a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world, no need to have deep seeded fears about it

16 Likes

Could you be more pacific in your criticism?

7 Likes

“Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. I’m going Outback to eat worms”

4 Likes

Mmmm. I hope so.

1 Like

Pentagrams are everywhere.

5 Likes

And pitchforks:

Broadcasting was the Devil’s plot to raise pitchforks higher than church steeples.

12 Likes

Where women glow and men plunder?

3 Likes

Jared’s big ol’ expensive building he lost a lot of money on is 666 Fifth Ave., what else do you need to know?

3 Likes

At least for me, this comment wins the internet. I needed a good laugh this week.

2 Likes

Orly? Satan probably likes his steak well done.

3 Likes

d9efe7ea1329ecf96a35925811535ee61c7fde1a

6 Likes

Holy carp! I didn’t know satan played the drums!

5 Likes

Extra well done. With ketchup.

6 Likes

My guess is that’s its a standardized way of determining the easiest optimum customers/restaurant density. And that there is some tribal stuff going on there.

Isn’t Terry O’Quinn the building owner? I guess that was Park Avenue, though.

Isn’t algorithmically assisted diabolic ritualism exactly what one would expect from a corporate Satanist with an interest in efficiency and an eye on the bottom line?

You can’t run a franchise by letting some crazed acolyte do one-offs without any consideration for repeatability and economies of scale.

(And, snark aside, give that “spiritual mapping” is a thing, having a similarly freaky spiritual-warfare-with-GIS offshoot for the opposing team seems only fair.)

2 Likes

I draw an inverse pentagram with Sriratcha on almost everything that I eat because it amuses me.

3 Likes

It’s Stan, actually.

1 Like

More like Son of Stan

2 Likes

You should have had the Orlando Bloomin’ Onion

1 Like