Outback Steakhouse is a chain of Satan

Excuse me! A corporate Satanist is an oxymoron. Satan got his role by being anti-corporate. Oblig. plug for The Master and Margarita by Bulgakov and The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by Blake.

3 Likes

You seem to have a real pension for this.

3 Likes

Then…That software algorithm was written by Satanists!

Uhhhh, it’s using existing population density and city layout…

The city planners are Satanists too!

– Jack Chick, probably

2 Likes

From 2010:

“666 Fifth Avenue, And Other Satanic New York Real Estate”

“Because the market may cool down, but the fires of Hell are always burning.”

2 Likes

You’ve all got to take a different tact with this. Australia right? Turn the map upside down as those Ozzies would look at and Walla! Not pentagrams, but stars.

1 Like

GASP! That’s the sigil for Cthulhu from The Necronomicron!

2 Likes

Their free pumpernickel bread is surprisingly good.

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP! They are trying to make a philosophers’ stone!

2 Likes

The fires of hell feel like a gentle afternoon breeze compared to the heat of Alice Springs.

4 Likes

No disagreement on satan’s position; but isn’t letting your deity’s probable position on something inconvenience you rather atypical in religious observance?

1 Like
  • bravo :slight_smile:

Pffff, we Australians don’t know anything about Outback Steakhouse. Nothing to do with us.

The fact that we worship Satan as our state religion is entirely coincidental.

5 Likes

That’s fair surprising. My Scots are mad for the Tilted Kilt. Wha’s more Glesga than a Guinness and buffalo wings? Charting out franchise locations through suburban Merica, none of us were surprised it sketched up bellends from sea to shining sea.

1 Like

Remember: Two wrongs do not make a right.
But three rights make a left. :wink:

4 Likes

When I went on an Australian tour a few years back, I took my tour leader a bunch of coasters and things from Outback – covered in sayings like “Shrimp on the barbie!” and “Oi! Mate!” and “No worries!!”. He got a huge laugh out of it and said that a proper Australian themed restaurant would have coasters that said “Have a beer, ya feckin’ cunt!”

3 Likes

i-was-dumb-mellisandre

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.