Overpowered vintage automobile meets a wall

For sure, but at least that car does appear to be fixable. Unlike many modern supercars out there that had remarkably similar accidents.

4 Likes

He’s dumping fuel into the carb. It looks like they decided their lives were worth less than the $50 tow to the nearest Pep Boys and the $50 replacement fuel pump.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Talk about instant carma

6 Likes

9 Likes

The first thing a person needs to learn about these car show exit crowds, they aren’t there to see how cool your car looks. They are hoping for some carnage!

10 Likes

Nor sure which is scarier, the guy under the hood, or the guy filming behind himself while driving forward! I think I will just stay home.

7 Likes

Always make sure your IQ is higher than the number of horse powers in your car.

7 Likes

Plot twist: for a second there at the end, I thought that the wrecker might be heading for a too-low bridge.

3 Likes

Every car show I have been to has a wall of cops at the exit with ticket books at the ready.

6 Likes

More useful, too.

4 Likes

Haha, this is a good one. I watch these kind of videos a lot. This particular one happen a few months ago. Here’s more if you’re interested…

8 Likes

A faux-blower Cal scoop and unnecessary dual quad carburetors do not a beautiful car make.

4 Likes

I don’t know what makes people think that an old car will
drive worth a damn.
Better off parked.

6 Likes

Christ, what an asshole. I used to have a commute that took me near an event center that sometimes had car shows, and I always knew when such an event was happening, just by the sound of people driving like assholes. It was the sound of overly loud, souped-up vehicles accelerating too fast for city streets.

8 Likes

He should’ve pressed the A button.

8 Likes

That wall will be right as rain with a bit of ramen.

2 Likes

I’ve seen sooo many accidents from people burning rubble coming out of a car show. You would think people would learn by now.

I can just imagine how red faced I’d get showing off and then slamming my car into something.

4 Likes

There could not be a better expression to describe putting your foot down and driving into a wall. Absolutely perfect.

8 Likes

Hi, can we stop this “car drives into wall” and “car loses control” (Lamborghini video above) please?

The driver did it. The car does not have agency here.

8 Likes