Own a jar of eclipse soil, "darkened by the moon", for only $1,029

Obviously he’s trying to make back the money he spent on those eclipse glasses.

1 Like

And he has 10 jars available on eBay! Does his wife have 10 cars?

I was all in till he mentioned “Tires”.

You can still go up to the mountain and get some. It’s everywhere.

1 Like

Oh, I can imagine. But it’s not the fresh stuff.

1 Like

I searched the 1e, 2e, 3.5e, and 4e DMGs and the only hit was in the 4e DMG in a section about event-driven adventures.

Another useful tool for organizing an event-based adventure is with a timeline. Certain events might occur at specific times in the adventure regardless of the characters’ actions (a solar eclipse, a new nonplayer character arriving on the scene, a festival day, or some other event beyond the player characters’ control), or events on the timeline could trigger unless the characters manage to prevent them.

I searched a number of other “core” D&D books (thank you, RPGNow!) and the only other references to eclipses were along those lines or relating eclipses to deities, usually those whose pantheons involve sun, moon, light, or darkness.

1 Like

elvis sweat & holy water. takers?

3 Likes

Reminds me of an interaction I once had as a young man, before I became a health professional.
“Hey man can you spare 4$”
“Specifically 4$?”
“Im not going to lie. Im obviously an alcoholic and thats how much I am short for the cheapest drink nearby. I am starting to get the shakes.”
“Yeah alright then here you go. Consider rehab dude”

I don’t know about his sweat but if it were Elvis Presley’s toenails…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.