Fiskars trowel for $.84 on Amazon

[Permalink]

78c at Home Depot.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Fiskars-Garden-Trowel-79786966J/202352399?N=5yc1vZc5qw

(Proud to be a frood who really knows where his trowel is.)

8 Likes

I can confirm the price, bought one just for the hell of it. With tax it was 90 cents

Yay Variable pricing! Your link shows $.97 at my local Home Depot.

2 Likes

Heh.
Wonder what they’re using for my local store then, considering the nearest one is about 10,000 miles away from me. Shipping will probably kill the 19c saving, though. :laughing:

Buy don’t they normally seem to cost around a dollar. I mean, they’re only a couple of bucks in the shops over here and that’s including the Australia Tax.

1 Like

Says $4.39 for me.

Was just going to post the same. Weird when the link to the same at Home Depot is for $0.97

Has anybody actually tried the trowel? Is it single use?

1 Like

Price already jumped to 5.99. I’m not surprised. Awhile back when you posted the silicone death star ice cubes they jumped the price from $5 each to almost $10. The best part was they left the non-linked 2-pack at $8.99. Oh Amazon, how you do love to cheat me.

1 Like

Maybe up to five uses? It was an impulse buy for the boys to play Indiana Jones unearthing artifacts in the backyard. They broke in a few days.

1 Like

It would help to have sturdy flat trowels with straight sides… and a good sieve…

Lighter than a steel one.
Cheaper than a titanium one.
Commanded in the Bible (Deuteronomy 23:13)
Cheaper, more durable and more effective than other tools marketed for the purpose.
Important for the preservation of the natural environment.

What’s not to like?

More information in a feisty book.

1 Like

Same here. $.97 for me.

“Sir, you need a minimum of 7 trowels.”

1 Like

I have had this trowel and it’s matching fork for three years. I leave them in the garden. They work!

I wonder if it’s personal? Price goes down if they like you?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.