Own your very own pig fetus, sheep brain, or large bucket of animal scat

That’s bull shit. I mean, it’s not bull shit. I mean… :exploding_head:

6 Likes

My wife (also a veterinarian) and often joke when standing near the check out counter of our local large pet store that we could frankenstein some sort of weird animal from all the parts they’ve got at the front as dog “treats”…

(yeah, it may have a braided penis (i.e. the “bully stick”), but who wouldn’t want one of those?)

3 Likes

Well, I made the remains of a cthuloid space alien out of a few dehydrated duck feet, cow tracheas, duck heads, and bully sticks along with some actual cow intestines, all mixed in jello and fish sauce. It was nasty as heck.

3 Likes

Alas, not in Canada

my dad and i boiled and scraped all the meat off of a pig’s head around 25 years ago. dad wanted to make “old school” tamales at least once. they were good but not so much better than using a boston butt roast that there was any need to do it again.

2 Likes

:grey_question::grey_question::grey_question::thinking:

I’m into it, but being the BB loyalist I am, I will only buy them from the BoingBoing store.

3 Likes

Don’t leave an uncooked pig head out for almost three days. Really. Don’t.

5 Likes

“Warning Choking Hazard” for the bucket of scat seems like the perfect straight line

If only I was feeling more clever

4 Likes

For when a milkshake just isn’t enough?

3 Likes

Farm-to-table is getting out of hand.

2 Likes

The perfect gift for the Donald Trump or Nigel Farage in your life.

2 Likes

So no regular food then?

2 Likes

If any of you are interested in REAL scat from the wildlife that runs through my neighborhood, I will ship it to you for an exorbitant price. For an extra surcharge, I will lie to you and claim that I’m a virgin and I picked it up with silver sugar tongs during a full moon while wearing a rhinestone tiara.

1 Like

Should I even ask what the end goal was?

(please do not say “resurrecting the sleeping elder gods…”)

1 Like

Honestly? To give our players something super gross to root through!
It was a Lovecraft larp set on Halloween 1938, and the Orson Welles ‘alien’ broadcast had just gone out. We had a crazed farmer run up to the players and say he’d found an actual alien & put it in a bag… when they opened the bag it was a mass of goo. “It musta disintegrated!”… and they had to put on surgical gloves and dig through the super nasty muck to find clues. I stuck the clue inside the intestines which were filled with jello.

1 Like

eew. (and I spent months in a veterinary pathology lab rooting through actual dead animal guts…)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.