Owner of civil war reenactment business sues school district that canceled field trips after his far-right social media came to light

Bellend

Tip of the penis.
Can also be used as an insult.
Only Britain has been blessed with this amazing word so far, but the Gods are trying to find a way to spread it around the entire world.

3 Likes

My (current) favourite is cockwomble.

4 Likes

and @strangefriendbb

If you’re not already familiar, this should be a joy…

http://viz.co.uk/category/rogers-profanisaurus/

4 Likes

What the actual fuck?

Has Jesus just stepped out of the shower into the Oval Office or is Trump deflating?

1 Like

Yeah, he believes “nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law” is in play.

3 Likes

Oft-missed Bible fact is that Jesus was 8 feet tall. It doesn’t come up much, but it’s true!

4 Likes

I dunno, but the lawyer who took this unwinnable case must be a real piece of work.

You can’t legally compel other people to patronize your business especially if no contract was in place.

That’s the fucking free market that some people love so dearly, in action.

20 Likes

I’m sure the lawyer is getting paid in advance, in non-historically-reenacted, non-Confederate currency.

Not cool to waste the public’s lawyer’s time on a Right-to-Racist lawsuit, though

7 Likes

And a breach of contract claim is notably missing from the arguments being made on behalf of the plaintiff.

10 Likes

animated version if you are so inclined to use…

or not because its too large!!! :smiley:

He’s a right-wing nutball that doesn’t believe in funding public schools anyway. No skin off of his nose…

2 Likes

What does that have to do with the Civil War? That’s the Revolutionary War.

Holy moly, this guy can’t get anything right.

7 Likes

Apropos (adjective): When the first bullet fired in the second US Civil War comes from a Civil War reenactor …

1 Like

He will brag about his HARVARD eduction too. Smh

“College-age actors in three-cornered hats and bonnets, nattering away in faux-British accents, teach life lessons from the Revolutionary War: how to spool thread, roll a hoop with a stick and not run afoul of the Quartering Act of 1765, the Parliament diktat that forced Americans to house and feed British soldiers”

I got this from the linked article so maybe it is actually revolutionary war reenactment that they actually do rather than civil war. Doesn’t change anything about how ridiculous his lawsuit is, but if that’s the case it might be worth correcting the headline.

10 Likes

He does both.

8 Likes

Ah… of course he does.

3 Likes

It really seemed like sophisticated, big picture stuff in the first season, but with this episode I’m starting to suspect the writers of WestWorld have started to struggle to find fresh and engaging plots.

5 Likes

Such a shame because the place does have an otherworldly feel beyond Southern California (and I love history!). I’d been many times with family and friends before I heard what a jerk he was. Riley not only dresses up at tea party meetings but AROUND TOWN! I was at a local restaurant and saw him in his full phenry regalia. I believe “selling the farm” is a total bluff as he believes this is his life’s work as well as ministry. Not all surrounding family support him and have had to publically renounce him for their own (apple picking, event destination) business interests.

3 Likes

Wait, is He restraining 45 to keep him from launching anything or using his phone? If so, I might have to believe… :angel:

2 Likes