Confederate flag enthusiast loses attempt to stop the return of beachfront property to the black family from which it was wrongly taken

Originally published at: Confederate flag enthusiast loses attempt to stop the return of beachfront property to the black family from which it was wrongly taken | Boing Boing

20 Likes

Mr Ryan is clearly wrong about a lot of things.

60 Likes

Oh no, Dumbfuckastan is missing it’s Mayor Mayonnaise .
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

34 Likes

obvious republican pattern is obvious…
Trump: ‘I am the least racist person there is anywhere in the world’

38 Likes

“We found the guy who stole your car, Mr Ryan, but returning it to you doesn’t serve a public purpose. Sorry, our hands are tied.”

52 Likes

It’s about heritage. Because California was part of the Confederacy?

45 Likes

It’s a good thing that he wasn’t a WWII buff. People would completely misunderstand.

53 Likes

So, let me get this straight. The government basically stole land from a black landowner several generations ago, and now they’re righting that wrong by giving it back to the rightful owners. This “gentleman” will be in no way even inconvenienced by this exchange, yet he sees the need to try to stop it?

Classy…

Also, since he’s not at all racist we can be confident he’d be putting in just as much effort if a white family was getting their property back. Right?

37 Likes

California and apparently Illinois, as well. This is from a few weeks ago, just south of the IL/WI border on Green Bay Road in Lake County, Illinois. I really want to give the fool a map and a bus ticket, but that would require interaction.

30 Likes

I was there, and it all happened just the way they all say it did. I think…

10 Likes

There’s another way….

IdenticalMeatyJay-size_restricted

40 Likes

“I don’t really give a damn about the politics of liberal idiots”

As soon as you see a statement like this, you know which side of society he stands on.

36 Likes

I had a sneaking suspicion before I even saw this quote…

24 Likes

The number of PAians who appear to think we were confederates is likewise horrifying.

19 Likes

And probably about that also. He may be in the top 10 for being the first person you can call a racist,

12 Likes

That’s beautiful! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Also history

13 Likes

He is the last person I have called a racist so far. I’m headed to bed shortly and I’m sure I will hear of new people who have earned the label tomorrow.

29 Likes

Yet another conservative turns out to be a racist piece of crap? You don’t say!

10 Likes

See, it really is all about maintaining tradition. The Confederacy were losers too.

26 Likes