Oxford-educated MAGA Senator's Foghorn Leghorn accent is phony (video)

Originally published at: Oxford-Educated Senator Pretends to Be Country Boy for Votes

4 Likes

That’s the kind of Dem ad we need to see more of, calling all Republican phonies out on their country-fried cosplay. No need to take the high road with a bunch of frauds.

14 Likes

As I’ve been saying around here for a while… but people keep thinking he’s a folksy idiot…

12 Likes

IMG_0673

13 Likes

Non-X version

10 Likes

His accent may be fake, but what he says is full of stupid shit, even if he is Oxford educated.

3 Likes

Yeah, again… he knows it’s stupid shit. It’s to keep the money flowing in and to keep his supporters thinking he’s “one of them.”

He’s not stupid, this is all calculated. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

“I’d rather drink weed killer.”

Season 2 Help GIF by New Amsterdam

15 Likes

Unfortunately Kennedy isn’t up for re-election until 2028. Gary Chambers ran against him last year (I posted this same video last October just before that election).

The Louisiana democratic party undercut Chamber’s campaign and offered no support (and officially endorsed someone else that no one wanted to win) because they thought he was too far left. I would love to see a real progressive get strong party support and leave it to the voters to decide

6 Likes

Maybe it’s not an accent but a sign of the evident cognitive decline?

1 Like

So I just now realized the “non-X versions” of this asshole talking means “non-formally Twitter version” of the clip when for days now I thought it was a running gag meaning “a clip where he’s not talking about strap-on dildos.” Seriously.

Thanks for the non-X clips! Seriously!

I still only want to watch the dildo clip though

5 Likes

Once again, no. This is a tactic that they are knowingly deploying.

2 Likes

PLEASE STOP POSTING LINKS TO SHITTER.

OTHER SOURCES DO EXIST.

13 Likes

I’ve never heard of someone developing an accent due to cognitive decline. Slurring of words, yes, but not an accent.

It’s just an act. He’s playing a role for votes, money, and power.

4 Likes

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

9 Likes

Has happened with strokes.

In this case though he’s clearly just pulling a stroke.

2 Likes

It’s an act just like the whole Duck Dynasty show is fake. He knows it makes him money and is good for the grift, and so he’ll keep doing it.

4 Likes

Ava-codda… … what is that?

4 Likes

I don’t get it. The “before” accent still has some folksy southern in it. Maybe not quite as much as the “after” accent, but still pretty close.

I mean, he is southern so yeah he has always had a southern accent. But I assure you the the stark change in accents from democrat Kennedy to republican Kennedy is unmistakable to his constituents

6 Likes